Chapter 33

Evelyn

Was he out of his mind? Maybe he was sleep talking or something though it didn't seem like it. He was frustrated for god knows what reason. He wasn't going to come maybe he really was sleep talking with open eyes off course. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I jumped off the bed and stood up straight, did he really came that fast? No wait it will be hotel staffs again or Leon. I strode over to the door slowly and opened it. I was sure my mouth was wide open and if I kept it open for long I will drool out my saliva. I was totally dumbstruck.

"What the actual fu*k?" I maintain to whisper after I was out of my shock.

"Eves I missed you so much babe." he said stepping inside the room, I moved backwards as to allow him in and he gently closed the door turning back to me with a small smile.

"I missed you more." I said and before I can speak any further he closed the gap between us with a passionate kiss. I closed my eyes and leaned back because of the sudden move but his arms quickly encircled my waist holding me in place while his other hand was at the back of my neck. We both deepened the kiss and my hands subconsciously roamed onto his back occasionally tugging on his shirt. He pulled away and we both were panting heavily. I opened my eyes to look at his eyes and then his lips which were red because of our kiss. I looked up at him and his lips were again on mine. This time it was a slow and soft kiss.

"How the hell someone reaches at another country which is miles away in just five minutes?" I asked folding my arms after our kiss.

"I don't know about someone but I can reach to meet my girlfriend." he chuckles lightly still holding me now with both his arms and I blush.

"And where were you these past few days? No calls, no messages, nothing!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

He gulped before replying, "I was here in Germany to meet few people for my art gallery." Was he lying to me?

"Okay" I said and removed his arms from around me before walking back to my bed taking my laptop onto my lap pretending to be doing something where as all I was doing was just staring at my wallpaper. Was I mad at him? Definitely. Who leaves their girlfriend without any messages or calls? Zayn!

"Eves," he sighed and walked over to me. I didn't even glanced up at him although all I wanted to do was be in his arms.

"Evelyn, I am sorry. I know I should've called you." He took my laptop off my lap , placing it on bed and sat at the edge of the bed beside me taking my hand in his.

"You have every right to be mad at me but please forgive me." I looked up at him and my eyes soften, my anger vanishing.

"Fine but this is the last time I am forgiving you." he smiled and pulled me in a hug. "Thank you babe," he said and kissed my cheek.

"Now what are you doing in here?"

"I am a photographer remember?" I smiled pulling away from him.

"Right." he nodded.

"Lets have dinner," he stood up and held out his hand for me. I took it and he pulled me to my feet but close enough to peak my lips.

"Come one!" I tugged his hand and pulled him towards the door.

"Wait" I said, suddenly remembering the key card and ran back inside to take it.

"Can't forget this." I flashed him the card. "Now lets go." he chuckled shaking his head but soon stopped when I gave him a glare.

***

"So, when are you returning back to London?" I asked after having our dinner, we were just walking back to my room on third floor and I decided we take a stairs rather than elevator as I ate too much.

"Was thinking about leaving tomorrow but now that I found out you are here I will be leaving with you."

"I don't know when I will be leaving." I shrugged.

As we reached on third floor I saw Leon standing outside of my room knocking on the door with one hand while other was holding a phone to his ear.

"Leon!" as soon as I called out his name his head snapped towards me. He slowly walked in my direction and I met him halfway.

"Where were you? I was calling you but you weren't answering the calls. From last fifteen minutes I have been knocking at your door," he exclaimed all in one breath.

"Oh I was having a dinner and I forgot to take my phone with me."

He questioned with wide eyes, "tell me you haven't forgot to take your key card?" His expression was so funny and I wanted to laugh at him but I decided to let him worry a little more,"Oh my god!" I fake gasped, "I totally forgot it!"

"Oh No Evelyn!" he slapped his palm on his forehead and the hallway was filled with my laughter which I hardly suppressed. I glanced back at zayn who was standing few metres away from us with a frown on his beautiful face and then back at Leon who had narrowed his eyes at me, "What was that for?"

I pulled out the card from my pocket and waved in front of him, "I didn't forget it."

"You scared me, now come on." he sighed in relief.

I turned and walked back to zayn, "come on." I said holding his hand and tugging him a little which snapped him out of whatever trance he was in.

"Yeah." he smiled a little before following me into my room. What was wrong with him?

_______________________________

Sorry for late update! This story is near to its end. Don't worry there are still few more chapters to go.
-Ava.