Chapter 18

Evelyn

I woke up with an arms wrapped around me tightly and my head on a hard chest. Wait didn't I was all alone last night? I slapped myself on my face a bit hardly than I thought I would to wake myself up. "Ouch" I whispered.

I slowly turned my face off the chest to see who was the person. Oh how can I forget him! Is something like wrong with me in the morning cause I forget everything that happened last day or night when I wake up for a few minutes and I have to remind myself everything. Do I have a disease? If yes which type of disease is this? Short-term memory loss? God knows what.

I gently tried to escape from his tight grip but that only made him groan and hold even tighter than before. I sighed heavily and gave up. I saw his beautiful face and my god he is definitely not from this world. Can someone look this good in the morning or in sleep? Right now I probably look like Anna from frozen when she wakes up.

I nuzzled closer to him and there were barley any distance left between us. I was admiring the beautiful features this boy have. I wonder did he had any ex before! I mean a handsome guy like him shouldn't be single its totally unfair. But I am happy he is single.

"Why are you smiling?" I heard a deep voice and realised Zayn woke up.

"Oh am I smiling?" I nervously said but it came out more like a question.

"Yes!" Zayn said in his sexy morning voice and chuckled. I blushed, what's with Zayn saying anything about me and blushing? I never used to blush!

"Umm you woke up! Thank god."

"Why what you thought that spider killed me?" He laughed.

"Shut up. Its because I can't move as your hands are wrapped around me tightly. I probably thought I will die in your arms." I said and he released me.

"By the way why were you starring at me while I was asleep?" He spoke up after we both sat comfortably on the bed with our heads resting on the headboard.

"Oh.. No I was not starring at you and how would you know, your eyes were closed and you were asleep." I said in one breath.

"I just know!" He smiled sweetly and I blushed again. Shit!

"I will brush my teeth and take shower." I stood up and opened the door.

"Okay. I will use this bathroom." He said and stood up and was about to open the door of bathroom when,

"NO!" I screamed.

Zayn's eyes grew wide and he looked like he just touched something he shouldn't have.

"What's wrong?" He asked almost whispered.

"You are not using this bathroom! I will take around fifteen minutes to fresh up and than you can use it till than you can wait in the living room." I ordered.

"But why?" He frowned and I remained silent.

"Oh it is cause of spider right Evelyn?" He laughed.

"Shut up!" I came out of the room keeping the door open and went towards my room.

As I entered my room shuting the door behind me I heard a message tone. My phone was still at prim's room and I didn't even bother to go back and take it. Instead I found a phone on the night table. I took it in my hand, it was Zayn's cell phone. I don't want to be creepy but I couldn't help myself and unlocked the phone.

I smiled widely watching at the lock screen. It was the sefie we took at the airport. There was a message from Niall.

I quickly sat the phone on the table and went to grab some clothes and towel and headed towards the bathroom.

____________

Zayn

When she left the room I stood there for a few minutes smiling. Oh this girl and her fear about spiders.

I was about to leave the room when I spotted a phone on the table. I knew it was of Evelyn and quickly went to take it. I saw the screen lit up coz of some message and my mouth parted in disbelief.

There were a picture of me smiling widely. From where did she got this? I was actually happy to see my face as her phone's lock screen. Even I have got our pic as my lock screen but this was different. It was just me!

Does that means she likes me too?

I wandered around the living room for about five to ten minutes waiting for Evelyn to come out of the room. I couldn't wait any longer and opened the door of her room.

She was nowhere but there was a sound of running water from the bathroom indicating she was still there. I sat on the bed and kept her phone next to mine which was already there. I checked my phone and there was a text message from Niall and Harry with few missed calls.

I clicked on the text message from Harry first which was:

"Hey mate I am sorry you called me but I was busy. Hope you are well. Text/call me as soon as you see this message H."

Yeah I know busy with prim! Anyways I am glad he didn't answered me last night. I clicked on the other text message from Niall,

"So how ya doin lover boy? Where ya at bro! By the way Evelyn is really beautiful ;)"

I chuckled at his text message and formed a reply,

To: Niall

"I am doing great and I am with Evelyn. I know she is really beautiful."

"What are you doing here?" I jumped a little as she asked opening the bathroom door. She looks amazing!

"Nothing just thought I'll wait here why in the living room? Plus my phone was here." I shrugged.

"Okay there is a spare brush and towel in the bathroom you can use it." She sat beside me and I nodded.

"And a few more comfortable clothes too." She smiled and I smiled back.

We both sat there looking into each others eyes and getting a bit close. I shifted closer to her.

"Are you gonna stay here?" she asked starring at me.

"No." I answered hesitantly.

"Okay." She smiled weakly and stood up.I know she wants me to stay here and even I want to but I cant. Fuck Me! I cant even tell her yes.

_________________________________

Sorry for the late update and mistakes hope you'll like it.
-Ava