Never Coming back

alright guys new chapter!!

Sorry This is not edited. but tomorrow it shall be!

COMMENCE!!!!

****************

Later on when the sun rose signaling the end of "Sleep time" I walked into the bathroom to prepare myself for the early morning meeting with Uncle Mike.

As I walked into the black painted bathroom I placed my toothbrush on the counter and stepped into the separate shower area.

I walked into the shower area and used the touch panel and turned on some Skillet because yeah the band is awesome. After I finished choosing the perfect song to begin my shower, I turned on the steamy hot water and got in.

As I got near the end of my shower I took a second to admire my lights. Yeah u heard me right people my lights, there actually colored instead of the normal clear or white stuff. It gives the room a nice sensual glow and I got to admit its dam sexy. Hm the next guy I bring home shall be dragged into this shower with me.

*Ohh ohh can it be Quin* (What hell no!!!)

*Why not* (Because even in this amazing shower he will not leave until he gets what he wants and we all know what that is)

*Doesn't seem to bad* (Ha-ha very funny Mr Comedian)

*I know right* (Fuck off)

*erg I'm in your head that would be death* (hmm, so tempting)

Silence (Who's the smartass now, u idiot)

*Says the guy talking to himself* (Oh, I am aren’t I...)

After my little conversation with myself I stepped out of my shower, dried off and started to get dressed. Since its probably gonna be at a coffee shop I decided on a black and red Voltaire tee with black skinnies and red checkered converses. Hair today, ehh nothing spectacular just casually tossed. After that I put in my piercings , I just changed the snakebites to black and my eyebrow piercings to red. Yep ready to go I think. . . Wait forgot my messenger bag.

I walk into Charlie’s room and the sight before me makes me forget everything I was going to say. Charlie stood there in all his naked glory and dam that body , shit those abs. "Umm Nate I'm getting dressed." He chuckled, water still dripping off his umm you know morning wood.  I just stood there licking my lips, there has to be some law against a body like that. . . Isn't there?

"Um, Nate.  . . Naked here, so unless your going to like towel me off id be great if you like closed the door." Wait was that an open invitation? I think it was.

But sadly I didn't want to jeopardize our platonic relationship "Oh yeah, umm right ima go make some breakfast or something. And towel you off, haha Charlie your old" I stammered in reply as i made a beeline for the stairs.

"Im twenty-two!! That's so not old" he yelled back.

Note to self, do not walk in on a naked Charlie. . . . Ever again no matter how much you want to. Ok so breakfast, umm let's see what Im going to cook.

Looking in the overstuffed pantry I pull out some pancake mix and ingredients for muffins. Oh yeah and sprinkles because sprinkles just sound cool.

Ok fridge time, I take out bacon, eggs and cheese because umm i want a bacon and cheese omlet  why else ehh.

*Because its Quins favorite meal* (Screw you his name is Quinton)

*That's called masturbation and no thanks* (Oh shut it)

*Yeah I'm gonna shut up now* (Good)

Ok so maybe it was Quintons favorite meal but, I like it also so it doesn't count.