Homecoming...Or Leaving (3)

Chapter three

«There’s a voice that’s in the air saying "Don’t look back nowhere" »                              

After walking home in the freezing rain home cause 'people' couldn’t be bothered to come help their brother or son. Yeah I know right assholes. Ok that’s kind of disturbing, when did I start cursing, I never cursed I mean NEVER.

Why u ask?

Cursing is a sure sigh of a small vocabulary and I’m not asinine enough to comply with it. Well I wasn’t I guess I should say.

Walking up to the front door I notice something, why the hell does it always fucking rain when someone dies or the day of a dam funeral. God man what’s up with that, seriously dude can it be fucking sunny for once. I mean seriously, it’s kind of disturbing, yet somehow enchanting.

This brings me to the next joy of the hour (sarcasm highly intended).

It’s the day of dads’ funeral. I’m not going me-I couldn't go it’s too much for me to sit there and watch then bury him. To be honest he wouldn’t want me their anyway. Now that I’m thinking about it I’m never going to his grave ever.Shouldn't he rest in peace, yeah he should.

I texted my friend Jason and asked to come over. While waiting for a reply I texted my girlfriend Sarah to come over also since he took so long to text back and I needed someone like NOW. ARGH I swear I love these guys, I mean seriously love them.

Being the fastest texter ever she quickly replied.

*Sorry Hun, Family member from out of town sick, going to visit* GAHH she was always out of town.

Well that sucks...

While everyone left I went into my room and stared at my walls for a while, Green days 21guns blazing in the background. Yes I’m the kind of person to hold a pity party for myself, come on people you know you do also. Say it people Pity party, pity party. 

Yeah I know...sad

Looking around at the artwork in my room made me resent art, my one obsession. Isn’t their a movie called obsession? I dont know but I think it was something that got someone else killed in the movie.

Like I did...

Maybe this is the moment when you have to stop the obsession, before it gets worse and hurts more. I think that it’s best if I do. Art has distracted me from everything, I mean shouldn’t any other 17 year old be partying and having fun, not at home trying to figure out which pencil has the best quality overall.

That decided I put it back into the recess of my mind, in an iron safe guarded by electric wires and Gaga with her army of little monsters, shoot she can bring Alejandro  (He just can’t call her name though, Poor guy. ) and Judas (I hear she loves him, lucky bastard.) if she wants. Yay Gaga will be in my head.

Just let no one pass so the feeling is gone.

There was still work to be doing on my part right. I tore down all of my artwork around the room, sketches, notepads, framed pictures, supplies and awards and put them in several chests.

Bare walls, I am content with that.

I got a text back from Jason.

*Sorry bud working, maybe we can hang later, PCE* Sigh why were they both always unavailable when I needed them.

I swear they had secret lives, let me guess Sarah is a secret divorced mother of two, and Jason is a sideline prostitute making almost 4thousand a night. Hmm sounds about right.