06.

"I don't understand. I'm trying to get four in a line?" Harry asks. Louis sits across from him and he can't wipe the fond smile off his face. He's drowning in his sin and he has no energy left to try and swim.

"Yeah. You want to get four in a row but also stop me from getting four," Louis explains. Harry frowns at the game and Louis watches as he slides a red piece into a slot.

"Okay... They still look like food. We can't eat these?" Harry questions again and Louis laughs and shakes his head, his eyes shining.

"No. There's food in my bag if you want," Louis tells him and Harry jumps up to go look. Louis' been coming in here more often after the kiss. He can't seem to get his mind away from the boy. When he's at work he thinks of Harry, when he's at home he thinks of Harry.

"Are you staying with me all day?" Harry asks. He has a cookie in his hand and be plops back down in his spot to wait for Louis to make his move. Louis drops a piece into the slot, stopping Harry from winning and making the boy pout.

"Not all day. Me and Jenny have a dinner to attend," Louis tells him quietly. Harry just looks blankly at the game and makes his move, his chewing mechanical.

"Right. Have fun with that," Harry says and Louis frowns at his harsh tone.

"You know I'll be thinking about you. I always do," Louis admits and Harry just shrugs and throws a bit of his cookie in the water.

"And yet you'll be kissing her and you love her-"

"Yes I do. I do love her," Louis sighs. He can feel himself getting tired of this conversation and just of everything. He's so tired.

"Why won't you kiss me?" Harry asks softly and Louis picks up a game piece to twirl with his fingers.

"Because I'm engaged and that's wrong," Louis tells him and Harry scoots closer, leaning over the game so his face is close to Louis'.

"But you liked it and you want to do it again," Harry whispers, leaning in and Louis gently throws the game piece at his nose.

"Stop that, Satan," Louis jokes and Harry smirks as he crawls over the game and onto Louis. Louis can feel his breathing pick up as Harry hovers over him and looks down at him.

"You hurt my feelings by throwing that at me. I think you need to make up for it, " Harry says and Louis just lets himself go and reaches up to wrap his arms around Harry's neck, pulling the boy closer down.

"How can I do that?" Louis asks, his voice deeper than usual. Harry licks his lips and looks down at the boy admiringly.

"Surprise me."

Louis just smirks and pulls Harry down all the way, connecting their lips again and then pulling apart so he can push Harry over and climb on top. Harry just watches in surprise as Louis dips down again to connect their lips and Harry's hands hold Louis' hips as he sits on his waist.

"You're sinning," Harry pulls away to point out and Louis shrugs.

"Jesus forgives," he mumbles.

He kisses the boy deeper this time, letting Harry's tongue explore his mouth and his hands roam up his shirt, touching the delicate skin. Harry pulls away and sits up so he can pull Louis' shirt fully off and get a full view of his upper body. Harry's eyes take it all in and his fingers run up his curvy sides, creating goosebumps in their wake.

"You're beautiful," Harry says in awe and Louis blushes. He shoves the voice screaming at him to stop away and just lets himself feel true emotion. He doesn't have to pretend to want to kiss Harry and he doesn't have to pretend that he loves his eyes on him. He soaks up all of Harry's attention and basks in its glory.

"Am I the only one taking off my clothes?" Louis teases. Harry snaps back to reality at the sound of his voice and he smirks as his hands move to pull off Louis' tank top he was wearing. Louis takes in his toned chest that he recognizes from the first day. He knows what Harry looks like. He can't erase the image of the naked boy from his mind.

His fingers move to touch the skin and trace the muscle. He moves them up until they delicately dance over Harry's hard nipple and then Louis can't stop. His fingers roam up his neck and then they move to trace his lips. Harry kisses the tips of his fingers as they pass over his lips and Louis giggles as he continues to trace them up to his nose.

"I've never got to touch anyone like this. I've never been close like this with anyone," Louis admits.

"You're engaged?" Harry asks in confusion and Louis' eyes flick over from Harry's ear to his eyes.

"We both agreed to no sexual acts before marriage," Louis explains.

"You didn't even touch her?" Harry asks and Louis shakes his head.

"Didn't really want to," he admits. Harry's hands that rest on his hips move so they cover Louis' private area and he gently palms him which makes Louis choke on air.

"She never touched you?" Harry whispers in his ear, his hands moving slowly and teasingly.

"No. You're the first to touch me," Louis manages out. Harry slowly moves his hands away and he pulls on the hem of Louis' sweatpants. Louis is so caught up in everything he doesn't even have time to think 'no' before he lifts his butt up so Harry can slide down his pants and leave him in just his boxers.

"Will you let me touch you fully? Is that okay?" Harry asks. His green eyes stare right into Louis' soul and the boy nods his head.

"Please. I want you to touch me," Louis admits. Harry just nods and he leans forward to gently kiss the boy again. The kiss isn't rushed or hot and steamy. It's slow and passionate and Louis easily falls into it. Harry's hands slip into the waist line of his boxers and his fingers teasingly move up and down Louis' semi hard. Louis knows he's going to go embarrassingly fast considering he's never even touched himself before but he can't seem to bring himself to care. He knows Harry won't judge.

The boy is still kissing him, his hand now fully grabbing him and barely moving. Louis whines as he ruts his hips up into Harry's warm, large hand and Harry chuckles.

"I don't want to go to fast for you," he explains and Louis just bites his lip, thrusting up again.

"This is torture," Louis grunts and Harry purses his lips before he kisses Louis one last time and moves from underneath him so he can dip his head down. Louis let's out a startled moan as he feels Harry remove his cock from his boxers and puts it in his mouth. "Fuck."

Harry's tongue circles his head, licking at the slit and then he takes him all the way, hallowing his cheeks as he sucks and bobs his head. Louis doesn't know what to do and noises he didn't know he could make escape passed his lips.

"Oh fuck, Harry," he whines, his whole body feeling like it's coming undone. The other boy just keeps bobbing his head, his hands moving down to massage Louis' balls. Louis just throws his head back as he feels Harry's tongue lick the length of his hard cock. He can't take it anymore as Harry licks his slit again and without warning he comes completely undone. Moans and whines escape his lips as cum shoots on Harry's face. His breathing is heavy and he falls back as his chest heaves.

"How was that?" Harry asks. He licks his lips and wipes his chin with the back of his hand. Louis can still barely catch a breath and his whole world feels like it's been flipped upside down since he's met this boy.

"I'm tired," he manages out and Harry laughs as he gently lifts him up to pull back up his boxers and then his pants. Louis just pulls him down before he can try and put a shirt back on him and cuddles into his chest. Harry happily holds him in his arms.

"Are you okay?" Harry frets, his lips pressing to the top of Louis' head. Louis just snuggles more into him, his eyes droopy.

"I'm the best I've ever been thanks to you," Louis says. "I feel free."