01.

Louis doesn't understand how people can hate others for something they can't control. The colour of your skin, the person you love, your religion all of those things are beautiful and yet people hate others for it.

Louis was born in a white Christian family. His mother worshipped the church and Louis of course had to too. Despite Jesus' message of loving all, his mother -and their church- took it upon themselves to hate everything that wasn't like them.

Louis couldn't like boys, Louis couldn't take to Muslims, Louis couldn't talk to people of colour. Louis was to talk to white Christian people and go to his catholic school and live the life his mother wanted for him.

Catholic school is where Louis met Jenny. Blonde hair, blue eyes and porcelain skin his mother was beyond excited when he brought her home. She was beautiful, but Louis just never felt that connection.

He kept her around though and proposed to her on their four year anniversary. His mother loved her and they went to the same church so them being married just made sense.

Jenny's sweet, calm, loyal and smart. She's the perfect girl and Louis just can't find the passion. He never gets butterflies and his heart never pounds. He always felt like she was more of his best friend, but he's okay with that.

He thinks about her as he wanders into the woods behind their house. They live in the country and their house sits just along the giant forest that hides them from the city. Louis loves this area. He loves the smell of the trees and the crunch of the leaves under his feet.

He's always found the woods relaxing, even as a child. He'd just walk through the paths and create his own, just letting his mind run free. He often wonders how God could think of something so beautiful. Nothing to him is more beautiful than the forest at dawn. When the sun starts to rise and shine through the branches and the animals awake from their slumber.

Louis turns down his usual path. It leads to a small clearing that he likes to sit and pray in. It sounds weird, but Louis just feels safer and at home within the trees protection. He feels like maybe God can hear him best there.

He finds his area in a matter of minutes and gets down on his knees. He closes his eyes and just lets his mind go up. He prays for his family and his fiancée, he prays for the homeless and the people who need it most. Louis prays for everyone, even the people he's supposed to hate because he doesn't hate them. And everyone deserves a prayer and some love.

He stands up from his spot and smiles happily. He feels lighter after he prays. Almost like the world gets lifted off his shoulders. He starts to walk back where he came from when he hears a voice. It's a male voice and it's singing a soft, lovely tune. Louis turns and tilts his head. He's never encountered anyone this far in before.

He starts to follow the singing, his feet slowly taking him closer and closer. He stumbles over stray branches and stumps. The uneven ground making it clear no one has walked in these parts in a long time. He can hear the voice getting louder and goosebumps raise on his arm. The voice is beautiful and almost haunting.

At last he stumbles out into a large clearing with a small river and waterfall in the centre. There's also a large glass dome next to it. Louis looks around and his brows crease. He's never seen anything like this. The song has stopped and his heart is fully hammering in his chest.

"I see you found me," a voice speaks up behind him. He turns around and let's out a small shout as a naked boy smirks at him. Louis doesn't know what to do. The boys pale skin glows in the light of the rising sun and his long, dark hair hangs down to his shoulders. His green eyes glow and his red lips are pulled back to show perfect white teeth. Louis might faint.