Prologue

Caitlyn's POV

I stepped into the almost empty coffee shop just like all normal people do. In fact, no one would even pay attention at me.

Not even the men I've been watching ever so closely.

I strolled to the counter and ordered a cup of hot chocolate. As I waited for my order, I glanced at the scene.

The shop looks normal, like any other coffee shop; and the people looked so innocent when apparently no one here really is. Everyone here, except for the three men sitting at the right corner of the room, are all agents. It was the perfect setup. No one would ever notice that we're all in disguises. I, disguised as a breathtaking blonde bombshell.

This is Phase 1.

"Sarah.", the lady in the counter--an agent, as well--said as she gave me my order.

Phase 2, accomplished.

I sat on a chair, watching every move they make and every detail of the drug transaction their having.

These men across the room are members of Black Star, the country's largest syndicate group. They're skilled at things like this. They know how to blend in.

Too bad we know how to blend in, too. If only they knew what's in store for them here.

Time for Phase 3.

Innocently, I 'carelessly' walked over to their direction and tripped, splashing the hot chocolate I had just ordered all over them.

"What the-"

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!"

The two both stood up and just as I expected, it's confirmed they're handling drugs. One of them catches me eyeing it and gets it quickly before throwing me an attack.

"The M.O.D." I can hear him murmur. I smiled evily.

I successfully dodge the attacks with the help of my co-agents and made my move before they could even leave.

I pulled out my gun and shot them straight at the head.