BELIEVE IN STEVEN WEEK

I had the idea to have a "BELIEVE IN STEVEN" WEEK for all Steven Universe Lovers that are feeling deprived of our beloved show! Please participate in the special events listed below!

#MomMonday!- The world of Steven universe has numerous motherly figures! From gems to fusions to humans, Steven universe never fails to make us feel the motherly love! Post in its own book/ on your message board which "mom" you think is deserving of the title, "SUPER MOM!" Make sure you post the hashtag, #MomMonday along with your story/message!

#TuesdayTerror- Steven Universe has some scary borderline horrifying moments! Post on your message board/ story which episode/event terrified you the most! Don't forget the hashtag, #TuesdayTerror!

#What?!Wednesday-
Steven Universe has a ton of surprises! From Garnet being a fusion to Peridot joining the crystal gems, Steven Universe never ceases to amaze us! This Wednesday, post on your message board/story what was your most surprising/amazeballs moment with Steven Universe! Don't forget your hashtag, #What?!Wednesday!

#TheoryThursday-Steven Universe's world is an amazing puzzle that people desire and desperately want to solve! This Thursday is all about theories! Post your favorite theory on your message board/story! Don't forget your hashtag, #TheoryThursday!

#FusionFriday- The Steven Universe Fusions are a HUGE aspect of the show! Each and every one of one them are special on their own way! But that raises the question, which is more special?! That's for you to decide! Post on your message board/story which fusion YOU think is the best, and why! Don't forget your hashtag, #FusionFriday!

#ShippingSaturday- A show is only as good as its ships! Every good show has a plethora of ships to jump aboard! This Saturday, you get to state your opinion on what ships and what doesn't ship! Wether it be Pearlmethyst, Lapidot, Larsadie, or some other ship, post your opinions on either your message board/story! Don't forget your hashtag, #ShippingSaturday!

#StevenSunday- Every Steven Universe fan loves the show because of how RELATABLE, the gems are! It sounds crazy to find space-rocks relatable but we do! This show grabs us to our cored and we love it! This upcoming Sunday, post your reasons why you find Steven Universe to be so great on either your message board or your story! Try to do at least 5! Don't forget your hashtag, #StevenSunday!

This week, is our week! Let's show the world of Wattpad why Steven Universe is such an amazing show! Bare your Stars and Diamonds and share your opinions this week! Invite your friends to join this week, tag them in the comments below to spread the fun!

Inkoftheslime
FancySnake
FandomTrash13
DrGemsonFluffy
angiedraney
_TessaPanda_
Pandagirl106
_ChibiNinjaTurtle_
TicciTina0
-_Lapis-Lazuli_-
-Roman_Skies-
1am4lapidot
Big_Pink_Hair
crabiabi
Citrine234
FrostRyder34
Cartoonifier
-Fandom_Freak-
Dork-of-the-School
Ruby-Sapphire
XMrRusherJamMCX
RubyPoprocks
catsarecool007
HazelSage
FluffyPinks
FusionsGalore
WritingMama
Turtlescanwrite
writerinus2
hawkcry
IceWing_
icewolf1010
SaberThePeriLover
EPICS2013
Glockenspielplayer02
HarmlessPoison
Saccharine_Rose
AAAHHHYESSS
Amathystgem
HammiePlays
knightconnie
HelloMultiverse123
monouchiii
The_Lovely_Sardonyx_
Stellar_Heartbeat
GarnetsUniverse123
Js123starwars
LAPIS_LAZALI96
LapisLover
thecelestialangel
Noodle-for-Amedot
Starry-eyed-kitten