I had another Idea

I know what you're thinking, "I thought you were taking a break!" Well I am, I just needed to share this.

I had an idea, albeit a strange one.

What if there were two groups of elements.

Tribal Elements-Water, Air, Fire, Earth, etc.

Periodic Elements-Platinum, Gold, Silver, Iron, etc.

The Tribal elements lived on Earth in peace and harmony. They were simple elementals that respected Earth and its resources. Earth was their home and they respected it greatly. Then came the Periodic Elements. They invaded Earth led by their leaders and they crushed the Tribal elementals that tried to save their only home. The Periodic elementals were far more advanced and had abilities that the Tribal elements had never seen before. Only four elementals were able to escape, Fire, Water, Air, and Earth. They had to hide in the shadows as the Periodic elements took complete control of their only home. They were young elementalists so they had no idea of their true powers or how to completely harness their powers. Lucky for them, they were taken in by a motherly figure by the name of Mercury. She knew it was too dangerous for them to remain on Earth so she takes them to the abandoned home of the Periodic Elementals where she teaches them of their abilities. She also teaches them the important aspect of merging their powers together to create other elements that they don't normally have.

(Stuff Happens, too many spoilers to tell you. 😉)

They later return to Earth with their abilities under control, their passions ignited, and their newfound abilities, learned from the metals, at the ready.

What do you think?! If you like it, tell me! If you know a really talented artist, could you please tell them to contact me?