Lockdown Part 3

Lockdown Part 3

"Aura, you alright?" Zak asked.

"Yep, I'm good. I still want to continue the lockdown."

Still holding concern from what happened earlier in the lockdown, he suggested a solution.

"You should use this..."

He reached into his shoulder bag and extracted a white bottle.

"What is it?"

"Holy anointing oil. Our friend and exorcist, Bishop James Long gave it to us for situations like this."

I was intrigued and knew it would work since I also believed in the Holy Trinity.

He dripped a little in my hand and I rubbed it on my forehead. He passed to Aaron then did the same for himself.

As I moved to pass it to Nick, he began to groan in pain while touching his left shoulder.

"Nick, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Something's burning on my shoulder, I'm getting a bad burning sensation."

Aaron and Zak quickly moved over to see.

"I can't see. Aaron, hand me a flashlight." Zak suggested,

"Where does it burn?" he asked.

"Right on my shoulder." he slipped off his jacket and pulled back his shirt for Zak to see.

He shined a flashlight on his shoulder,

"Oh my God." Zak exclaimed.

"What?" Nick replied.

"Dude, you've got three scratches on your shoulder." Aaron added with shock in his voice.

"What?!"

Nick couldn't see the scratches since it was behind his shoulder, but I got an idea.

"Aaron, you have a digital camera?"

"Yeah, here." He took one out of his vest and handed it to me.

"Hold still, Nick." I told him as I steadied the camera and flashed a picture.

"Got it."

"Let me see it." He asked worriedly.

I handed the camera to him.

"Oh my God, what the-"

"Hold still, we're trying to document this." Zak told him as Aaron and I filmed them.

Aaron took his camera off Nightvision and could see three dark red scratches along Nick's shoulder.

"That's insane, dude."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"I didn't bump into anything, I just walked up the stairs and stood still once we got here." Nick said, a bit angry about what happened.

"Who scratched Nick?" Zak yelled.

I was holding his Digital Recorder and realized that we caught a chilling EVP after Zak's question.

"I did..."

I then noticed something on my camera in the corner where Nick was standing, a dark shadow passed through the hall and down to the basement.

It wasn't Zak's shadow because it was cast on the opposite side from where the figure was, Aaron and Nick were behind me and out of my camera's frame.

"Zak, I just saw a dark shadow pass by you."

He turned to me for a second, then we all heard a disembodied voice with our own ears and it was also captured on Zak's Digital Recorder...

"I want the girl..."

"What was that?" I asked quietly.

"Okay, let's just keep going with the lockdown," he checked his watch, " It's 3:45 am so we have a few hours to go before dawn."

We all took a moment to organize a plan,

"Aaron, you and Aura check out the third floor. Nick and I continue will checking the Dining room."

"Okay, let's go." Aaron replied.

Once we reached the third floor, I rolled my Digital Recorder.

"Is there anybody here?" I paused briefly, then asked another question.

"Can you make a noise to show that you're here?" I waited for several seconds until a knock made us both jump.

"Did you hear that knock?"

"Yeah, I did. Dude..."
----
Meanwhile, Zak and Nick were downstairs in the Dining room.

"Ow, my shoulder still burns." Nick said softly,

"Don't say that, we can't let them know they're affecting you." Zak declared.
----
I followed Aaron down the hallway and as we walked towards the staircase, I saw an orb of light hover by the chandelier.

"Did you see that orb? I saw an orb by the staircase."

"No, I didn't see it."

I decided to use on my Digital Recorder by the chandelier,

"Did we just see you?"

I paused and got no response, I asked another question.

"Did you fall while trying to fix this light?"

Aaron and I got no further responses as we investigated that floor, so we left with the Static Nightvision Cameras still rolling.

About 10 minutes after we left, the camera shooting down the hallway beside the staircase caught a white mist forming by the railing.
----
With dawn only a couple of hours away, Zak and I investigated the first floor bedroom.

I used an EMF Detector as Zak asked questions,

"Is there a young girl in here?"

He paused, then I got a spike.

"Zak, it just spiked to a 4."

He continued with his questions, then the temperature dropped in the room to where we could see our breath on camera.

"Is someone here with us?"

I asked, our Digital Recorder caught an EVP of a young child.

"It's only me..."

We continued with our EVP session, but got no further response.

A while later, we regrouped again at base. We all gathered our gear as dawn peeked over the mountains.

"That was something else..." I said softly.

The guys all had groggy looks in their eyes,

"So tired..." Aaron grumbled.

Then we all perked up at the sound of the lock turning over.

"All right." Zak said softly.

"How was your night?" Christine asked.

"Long...very long." Nick replied.

We all felt the chilly, moist air of dawn cloak over our faces as we stepped out of the Mansion.

Aaron walked ahead of us to shut off the Exterior Nightvision camera.

Fatigue began to course through me, but I had running thoughts of excitement in my mind.

"I can't wait to tell everyone this when I get home, I'll bet my boyfriend can't wait to see me." I said happily.

"Boyfriend? Why didn't you tell us before?" Zak asked.

"I was just so excited about the lockdown, that I forgot to say so." I replied and added on as I thought about my hometown.

"We've been together for over two years, so I'll bet he'll want to hear my story."

"Oh, I'll bet he will." Nick replied.

Zak, Nick and Aaron shook Christine's hand and I did the same as we headed to the white minivan.

"I'll go with you guys since I don't need to catch my bus until tomorrow."

"Sure, you can hang with us." Zak replied as Nick pulled out.
----
After a warm breakfast and good long nap, the guys asked me to accompany them when they review the evidence and I accepted.

I would have to let my family and friends know about it, but I will be happy to review our findings.