Chapter 7

Isabella's POV 

We were at the boat and going to the island ''When we land, take your man and search for food and water.'' Caspian says to Reep ''The four of us will look for food.'' he say again and look at me, Ed and Lucy ''You mean five of us.'' says Eustace and we all look at him ''Come on please don't send me back to the rat.'' he say ''I heard that'' Reep say and look at him, I giggled. This two will be good friends at the end ''Big ears.'' Eustace whispers ''I heard that too.'' Reep say again and we all giggle and Eustace look down sad ''Hey eustace, I'll go with you.'' I say and smile at him ''Really??'' he ask me with a big smile, hope and happiness in his eyes and he say ''I mean sure whatever you want.'' and i smile to that.

''Oh yes, follow the imaginary blue star to the island of rumandodo and take seven swords at the temple of a talking lion.'' Eustace say as he walk, rather fast may I add ''Hey! The talking lion is my father.'' I say and turned into a lioness to prove to him that he exist.

'' I say and turned into a lioness to prove to him that he exist

''Bloody hell!! You are a lion!!'' he yell and took a step back ''Will you please change back?'' he ask and I shook my head and walk to him and put my head under his hand. he was a bit scared at the start and he took his hand away but seconds later he started to move his hand to pet me and he did it ''You know you are not that bad.'' he say with a smile. I shook my head ''I know, for a make believe world its not that bad.'' I say with a smirk as I turned back and giggle ''You know Eustace, we should hang out more.'' I added and look at him ''Sure, I would like that.'' he say and I hug him witch caught him by surprise but he hug me back.

A/N  i know is small and all but,i can't explain myself!! i'm just sorry and i will to write more to the next chapter!! i'm just....sorry

A/N Edited. To be honest it seems like I was in a very dark state of mind back then. I had some boy problems if i remember correctly but from here on out everything will go from the best year of my life to the worst. I don't know how I did it really. Anyway I got a bit too deep there. Thank you so much for reading and as always stay beautiful <3 11/06/2020