Chapter 6

Isabella's POV  

''What did you mean when you say that you made them invisible for their own good?'' I ask as we all walk behind Coriakin ''It seemed the easiest way to protect them for the evil.'' he respond to my question ''You mean the mist?'' Ed asks him ''I mean what lies behind the mist.'' he say and welcomed us to a room. I looked up and saw the galaxy and some books flying around. Coriakin opened a map and from it's black and white colour it change to more real colours as if you were watching the world from above.

''It's quite beautiful.'' Eustace say looking at the map ''It is.'' I say with a smile on my face ''I mean for a make believe map for a may believe world.'' Eustace continues his previous sentence and we look at him,we as in me,Lucy and Ed. ''There is the sores of the troubles, the dark islands. The place with evil that it can take any form and it can make your darker dreams came true.'' Coriakin say looking at Ed ''It seems to corrupt all goodness and to steal the light of this world.'' he say again looking at Caspian and I ''how do we stop it?'' Lucy asks ''You must break a spell, that sword you are carrying.'' he say pointing at Ed ''They are six others.'' ''The six lords.'' Caspian say ''They past throw here.'' I say and look at Caspian and then Coriakin '' indeed'' he say to me ''And where were the heading?'' Caspian asks ''To break the spell you must follow the blue star, to Ramandu island. There the seven swords mast be laid in Aslan's tample, only then its true power will be realised.'' Coriakin say looking mostly at Caspian and I ''Now be aware that you are all about to be tested.''he continue.

''Tested?'' Lucy asks ''Until you lay down the seven sword evil has the upper hand, it would do everything in his power to tempt you. Be strong, to defeat the darkness there you mast defeat the darkness within yourself.'' and with that we left the island.

~~~

  Isabella's POV  

I was in Caspian's and I's room, Lucy and Gale said that is okay for Caspian and I to take the room back. Gale wanted to be close to her father and Lucy close to Ed and Eustace.  I was supposed to be sleeping but I couldn't without Caspian, he was up on deck because of the storm and I am scared. We have been travelling for fourteen days and still not a sight of land ahead, Caspian and I have not been doing so well, I mean we don't fight but we don't see each other anymore and for Aslan's shake we are on a bloody ship,​​​​​​​ Caspian and I only sleep together and I usually wake us up. At least we have the room now so we get a bit more time together.

I got out of bed wishing that Caspian will come back soon, I walk to my mirror and look at my reflection and then close my eyes, thinking of what is going to happen next. I opened my eyes and I saw that i wasn't alone, my father was next to me ''Father.'' I said happily and look next to me ready to hug him but he wasn't there. I could only see him only through the mirror ''My dear child, I have to tell you something.'' he say ''Yes father, I'm listening.'' I say and wait for him to talk ''When you arrived at the Ramandu island and at my temple you will meet someone who will may or may not affect your decision to where and with who you want to stay at the end.'' he say with his deep voice ''What? Who am I gonna meet?'' I ask looking at him ''You will see just remember that you are a little star.'' and with that he left and I walk back to the bed.

The door opens and Caspian walks in ''You're back.'' I say to him ''Yeah, and out there there is a hell of a storm.'' he say as he lay next to me and brings me close to him ''Yeah I can hear.'' I say and look at him and he kiss my lips softly ''Goodnight my queen.'' he say ''Goodnight my king.'' I say and we fall asleep. 

~~~

I woke up in the middle of the night ''Father, father. No Bella, Bella.'' I hear Caspian say in his sleep, he looks like he's having a nightmare ''Isabella'' someone say and I look to see Caspian made of the green mist ''I hate you, I never loved you and I never will. You are lucky Aslan's is your father, if he wasn't you would be all alone now.'' he say and then a Lucy appeared ''Caspian is so right, we all hate you. You are not meant to be queen not even a princess and Caspian was meant to be with Susan not with someone as ugly as you.'' she say ''Is that what you think?'' I ask while hot tears run down my cheeks ''Yes, I wanted Susan all along but I'm stuck with you now.'' the mist Caspian say. I was so into the scene that I didn't notice that the real Caspian wake up ''I hate you.'' he say as his voice fade away along with Lucy. I realised that Caspian made me come back to reality and wiped away my tears.

''Hey, hey. It was only just a dream.'' he say hugging me close to him ''Do you hate me? Do you wish you were with Susan and not me?'' I ask looking at him, I know it wasn't true but I want to hear it from him, the real him.  ''Are you crazy? I am madly in love with you and I'll love you for as long a shall live, I fall for you at the first moment I lay my eyes on you. Don't you ever think of that again.'' he say and I smile ''Oh I love you so much.'' I say and kiss him ''I love you too.'' he said between our kiss.

*small lemon warning hehe*

I put my legs around his waist and one arm to his neck and other to his hair, he put his hand on my waist and bring me close to him,he bite my bottom lip and I let out a small moan. He put his hands on my butt and he leaves wet kisses on my neck. I run my hand thought his hair ''I want you now.'' I say out of breath and kiss him again ''Are you sure?'' he asks ''Yes, I'm all yours. I've always been yours.'' I say and take off his shirt and he takes out mine and push me down so he was on top of me and you get what we did next.

*i know it wasn't what you expected but i didn't want to write more because i'm not good at writing stuff like this*

I woke up the next morning in Caspian's arms and lets just say that last night was amazing ''Good morning beautiful.'' Caspian say with his sexy morning voice ''Good morning to you too Caspian'' i say and kiss him ''Are you in for round two?'' he asked and I giggled       and kissing him and you get what we did again.

'' Caspian say with his sexy morning voice ''Good morning to you too Caspian'' i say and kiss him ''Are you in for round two?'' he asked and I giggled       and kissing him and you get what we did again

I was on deck and look at my clothes as I walk to Lucy and just talk to her, after a while I left and go to talk with Ed and I was about to say hi but ''Land!!'' someone yell meaning that we have to get off this ship ''I'm curious to see what will happen in this island.'' I say and look at Ed ''Hopefully nothing.'' he say and we look at each other.

A/N hey guys!! hope you like it!! love you all and as always stay beautiful!! <3 :D

A/N Hey! Edited and all that. This chapter wasn't the best but I don't want to change a lot. Thank you for reading and as always stay beautiful <3 11/06/2020