Chapter 2

Isabella's POV  (outfit up here)

Caspian was helping me to get up to the ship and cover me with the first towel they bring him, after that he took one for himself. Lucy and Ed got towels as well ''How in the world did you end up here?'' Caspian ask Lucy, still holding me with his towel around me ''I have no idea.'' she says to him ''Caspian'' Ed yell and Caspian left my side to hug Ed ''It's good to see you.'' Ed say ''It's great to see you!'' Caspian say and look at me.

''Did you call us?'' Lucy ask ''No,not this time'' he say ''Well, whatever the case, I'm just glad to be here!'' I say with a big smile ''AAAAAAHHHH!!'' I hear someone screaming and I know that scream oh too well ''Get this thing of me!'' Eustace yell as he had Reep on top of him, he manage to throw him of of him and he slide to us ''Reepicheep'' Lucy and I say at the same time, he bow to us and say ''Your majesties.'' me and Lucy giggle ''Hello Reep, what a pleasure.'' says Ed.

''The pleasure is all mine sir, but this,this..'' Reep say sawing us Eustace with his little fingers, he couldn't finish what he was saying because Eustace interrupted him saying ''This huge rat try to bite my face off!!'' ''I was trying to expel the water from your lungs sir.'' Reep said to him as he got up ''He talked, did he j-just t-talked. I heared him, he just talked.'' Eustace said and start to panic ''He always talks.'' someone say ''Actually to get him to shut up is the trick.'' Caspian say and I playfully hit his arm ''The moment there is nothing to be said your highest, I promise you I will not say it.'' Reep say to Caspian and I whisper in his ear ''Burn!!'' and giggle as he just smile at Reep and look at me with a smile also.

Eustace start to yell at everyone that he wants to go back and that this is just a dream and Reep says to us ''Perhaps we can throw him back?'' Ed and I start to think about it ''Edmund!! Bella!!'' Lucy yell at us for think it. Ed just smile and I giggle and look at Caspian and study his face, he's hair is a little longer than I remember and he does have a small beard now which is really sexy, he's eyes still have that little shine in them and he is more handsome than I remember. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud noise I look at the direction of the sound and I saw that Eustace has in fact fainted at the sight of Tauros. Caspian looked at Tauros as we walk close to Eustace and he said ''Was it something I said?'' Caspian smile and I say ''Please take care of him.'' and Tauros nobbed saying ''Your majesty.''. Caspian left my side and start talking to his crew ''This is high queen Isabella, queen Lucy and king Edmund. High queens and king of Narnia.'' he say and everyone bow to us.

''Now we have to go change clothes now don't we?'' Caspian ask us and we all smile and follow him ''Bella and Lucy you will take my room and Lucy you can have some of my clothes. Bella for you I brought you some clothes hopping that you will come soon.'' he say and open the door for us to enter his room ''Thank you very much'' me and Lucy say.  We closed the door and the smile can't leave my face ''I see you are happy.'' Lucy say to me ''Well yes! I'm more than happy!!'' I say as we got clothes to wear ''Well we are all happy now!'' she say ''I know''.

We were now at Caspian's office ''Susan's bow and arrows'' I say as I look at them ''Lucy'' Caspian say and he gave Lucy her dagger and healing potion, she thank him.  ''Peter's sword.'' Ed say ''Yes'' Caspian response ''I kept my promise and look after it, here, hold it if you if you want.'' Caspian say ''No, no it's yours, peter give it to you.'' Ed say and put it away. ''I did save this for you though.'' he say and give Ed his flashlight back ''Thanks'' says Ed and I left a little giggle ''My sword,bow and arrows and dagger? you kept them too?'' I ask him ''Of course'' he say and give them to me and I put them on.

'' he say and give Ed his flashlight back ''Thanks'' says Ed and I left a little giggle ''My sword,bow and arrows and dagger? you kept them too?'' I ask him ''Of course'' he say and give them to me and I put them on

''Thank you'' I say with a faint blush on my checks ''Your welcome

''Thank you'' I say with a faint blush on my checks ''Your welcome.'' he say with an adorable smile, he talk at us about how there is peace everywhere in Narnia ''Peace?'' Ed ask ''In all three years,'' he say ''And have you found yourself a queen in those three years?'' Lucy ask as she put her hair behind her ear.

I got nervous all of the sudden, what if he found a new girl?
What if he forgot about me?

''No, no one could compare to you.'' he say looking at me and I give him the biggest smile and blush as we got lost in each other's eyes but Ed interrupt our little moment by saying ''If there is peace in Narnia, then why are we here?'' ''It's a good question, I ask myself the same thing.'' Caspian say back to him. Then the captain proceeds and tells us about the seven lords and for the sea and all the mystery ocean can have ''Alright captain, that's enough of your tales.'' Caspian say as he take a bite of his apple.

The captain left and soon enough Lucy dragged Ed out of the room so me and Caspian could have some alone time ''I missed you.'' he say ''I missed you too.'' I say and he put down his apple and hug me and i hug him back. ''It was only one year for me and I couldn't take it.'' I say and take in his scent ''I know it's been three years for me and I missed you more than anything.'' he say. ''Caspian leaving Narnia, leaving you back then...it was my biggest mistake and regret.'' I say still in his arms, both in tears now ''I love you Bella'' he say ''I love you too Caspian.'' I say ''BELLA!! COME HERE PLEASE!!'' I hear Lucy yell ''Caspian I have to go, she needs me.'' I say and let go of the hug but before I could leave, I pull away and look in his eyes the i leaned in and take his apple that was behind him and take a bite ''Thank you.'' I say and kiss his cheek and left with a smile on my face ''Hey!!!'' he yell ''I love you.'' I yell back and look at him ''I love you too'' he say and shake his head with an adorable smile, this boy would be the death of me.

​​​​​​​A/N hey guys!! i know it's been a while,sorry!! i will try to update more now cause i'm okay now,i have some problems but now i'm okay!! i love you all and thanks for sticking with me until now!! till next time,stay beautiful!! <3 :D  

A/N Edited and all that jazz. Thank you for reading and as always stay beautiful <3 06/06/2020