Chapter 14: New House

Jade's POV

             Perrie is in her room. Well she sleeps with me in the bed while Niall sleeps in the couch cause he refuse to use the guess room which Zayn used while he was staying to recover. But I guess since I broke up with her but still allow her in my flat I'll let her sleep in the guess room.

           Right now she's in the room with Zayn. I just knew that she was now officially pregnant with her bully's baby. I should be happy and supportive, believe me I am in side Im jumping with happiness but I had to do it, I had to break up with her or my parents are a  dead or even worst her. I mean Niall and Perrie are the best family I have now that Im here and I will go cray if any of them get hurt.

         I knew this would be hard. Im crying my eyes out and Niall's sweet voice doesn’t even help. This cant carry on. I need to tell her sometime soon!

“Princess, please stop crying. It'll get better. She'll forgive you, I promise.” He said between my sobs.

“Yeah? What if she doesn’t?” I argued.

“If its eating you up, maybe you should tell her. And maybe - - -” he said calmly then I cut him with an idea. Well not an idea. A lame act.

“Act?” I mumbled. He carefully nodded. “I love you, you know that leprechaun?”

We hugged again. I guess I should talk to Perrie later when she finishes her conversation with Zayn.

Perrie's POV

           I saw Zayn in the front door when Jade and I were fighting, well I don’t really know if it was an argument because I don’t know the root why she was angry at me.

Well now we're in the guess room. “Zayn? Are you - - -” He cut me off with a crushing hug. “Ca..nt.. br……eath…”

“Sorry.” he stopped for a moment leaving us with a dead silence and heartbeats. “Uhhh. …  I don’t know what to say. I mean Im confused. Mixed emotions flooding me. I mean are you, I mean us. Are we ready? We have a terrible background and I don’t think it would be healthy for a child. Our child.” He started while walking towards the edge of the bed that was in the room.

“Then what do you suggest doing? Abortion?” I asked. Hell I don’t want anybody's baby dying especially mine. 

“Hell no. Cold murder isn’t answer to anything. Im talking about how should we run our life starting  now til the baby is out.” He sat down, observing my face. “Have you been crying?”

           I shook my head for a ‘no’. “Hell Im gonna believe that. Ive been living with your tears and your sad face for 3 years and you're telling me to look at you and believe there's nothing wrong?!”

“It’s none of your business.” I said sternly.

“Perrie, I just had a feeling I don’t know what but I have a feeling that this will be bad for the both of us, but I think we should be trusting each other and start forming a good start.” He said calmly almost whispering.