Chapter 2: Explain and Suicide.

Zayn's POV

Flashback

"Look my dad is a syndicate. Meaning I can have your family killed including you just by telling my dad a little lie, if dont do as I say." Leigh-Anne said. "Now bully her. Make single day of her life like she wanna dies, like living in hell. If not you know what Im capable now Zayn. And dont bother telling the police, okay babe? Bye now." She said.

"What if we date again? And I promise to never look to other girls." I said holding her arm.

"Yeah right. Do it or your family is gone."

Flashback End

She was my former girlfriend, since Sixth grade. We both enrolled in the same school. She broke up with me the second day of school cause she thought that Im liking a new girl. Which is true. But I loved Leigh-Anne, she broke up with me. Plus Im kinda glad that she broke up cause I was kinda young, 13, having a serious relationship. But the next day of our break up, she said me that. I found friends of course so I dont feel kinda guilty hurting Perrie.

Poor girl, Perrie is. I just stabbed her. I heard a scream, its not Perrie's scream. Ive been living with her scream for a year so thats not her scream. I decided to come back but Im too much of a wimp.

I hope she's fine though.

Jade's POV

"Who the hell was those boys?!" I ask Perrie. She just woke up. I brought her to the hospital. The guy stabbed her in the stomach. The nurses had it stitched a bit.

"I warned you not to be with me. Now your a victim too. The blonde guy. Niall, he was my friend till they hurt him and he decided to join them." She said calmly. "Now they got you too."

"You have to tell the police." I said

"NO! They will kill my family, Jade." She said sitting up. "Either you'll still be my friend and be with me everyday or forget me and be happy in the rest of your life in this school."

"Im still gonna be your friend, I know this is too early but I love you, I'd never leave you." I hugged her. She didnt respond she just gave me a weak smile.

"Im gonna skip my last class. And shouldnt do that in your first day. I'll just see you tomorrow. Or I'll just catch up okay?" She said standing up. I was kinda confused but I'll just take it.

"Sure. Okay. See ya later?" I said. she gave me a small nod.

Perrie's POV

I made an alibi. I dont really know what to do, but one thing I do want is to skip my class. My stomach doesnt hurt. What hurt is the one that I loved killed and will kill me. It hurts, like I never want to sunlight again.

I got up to the rooftop of the school. Its full of plants here. I sat on the very very edge of the building. Feeling the wind is so nice. Im ready. I stood up on the very edge. Breath in and out.

All of the sudden someone came in. I dont want to see who he or she is but I can smell a cigarette. OMG its Zayn!

"So your gonna kill yourself?" He asked. Thats the first time he talked to me without hurting me. "Did it hurt? You know when I stabbed you? Im so sorry."

"Really now you're sorry?" I asked calmly.

"You're committing suicide? WHY?! Cause of me?!" He asked holding my wrist tight. I tried to let go off the hold but it was too tight! "Dont. Please!" He pulled me and I fell in his body, then he kissed me. A tear escaped my eyes. I pulled away from his soft lips.

"This is not over Zayn. Im still gonna kill myself cause of you. Why did you even Bull--? No I had enough." I said crying, and I ran away from him exactly just when the bell rang. He'll never catch me.

The next thing I know is while Im running I bumped into someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is a short chapter.

I promise the next is longer.

Hope you guys like this chaptie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stinky?

It sucks?

It would do?

FOR REAL GUYS WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me your opinion guys.!

Your honest opinions.!

Hate allowed.

Advises/Request/Suggestions allowed.!

Thank you so much.

3+VOTES and 3+COMMENTS AND I'LL UPDATE!!

Hope you like it :) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Follow me and I'll be glad to follow you back.!

Comment/Vote guys. Mwuah ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫