Chapter 8: Just a dream

Perrie's POV

 Even in school I cant get my head off from the the happenings yesterday. It was something. I dont know what it is. But I think I kinda like or something.

"Now Ms. Edward, would you tell me the difference of Negative and Positive charge in an electricity?" Damn it.! This is whats happening this whole day. Thinking of the feelings I had and being caught not listening.

"Ummmmm. The ummmm." Stupid metal block.

"As I was saying. .. . . . " My teacher continued.

After minutes of STILL daydreaming, the school bell rang. SAVED BY GOD!

I walked out of the classroom. Jade and I decided to see each other at the cafeteria after my science class. Which is now finish.

I dont really feel going to my next class anymore. Cause it seems that today has a repeating cycle in every class. Hmmmmm.. So cutting class it is. But I dont have to think for myself, I have to see if Jade wants to come with me.

As I walked in the cafeteria, smell of sweats and food strucked my nose. I tried looking for Jade. 

Ahhh. There she is. Waving her hand side to side to side like a crazy person. Tsk.

"Hey." I said as soon as I got Jade's table. "I was thinking.. Ummmm. Do you still want to go to your next class?" I awkwardly said.

"Not really. Why? You wanna get ready for the party later night?" She asked.

"Yeah." I lied.

"Sure. But can I still finish this?" She said pointing at her food. I nodded and chuckled as she devoured her food.

As she finished eating, she texted someone. But she didnt stood up until she got a reply that she smiled at. "Shall we go?" she asked.

WE walked out of the building without getting noticed. And after a few minutes we got to her house safely. Almost. We saw Zayn and Harry. Sitting on the front door of the building where Jade lives. They were drinking. You can see them already even if you're a block away.

"Jade. This isnt the best plan I had. Im so sorry." I said, stopping at a random house. At the corner of my eye I can feel that Zayn is watching us, at this very moment. Then somebody pulled me in. And of course I pulled Jade with me.

Its Liam. Neat nice house. FUCK LIAM!

"Let us go. Please Liam." I said to him. He held my arm tighter.

"Yeah. And for the millionth time, you'll get bully." He said, pushing us to his couch. "Look Im not a bad guy, okay? I dont wanna hurt anyone."

"Yeah, you said that now, after 3 years of bullying me with Zayn, huh?" I said rudely.