~90~

* IMPORTANT *
Next part is going to be private, because of Adult content.

So you better follow me or read "Private Chapters" update again.

~•°•~ 

"Can I please take this blindfold off now? Please?"

"No. We are almost there, baby."

"Pleasshhh..." She whined like a child.

"Damn, woman. Have some patience." He growled, at her impatient self.

"Patience? Really? Since half an hour, you're saying the same thing, almost there - almost there. Then why its taking forever? Huh.." She twisted her lips, and looked away murmuring under her breath.

He chuckled softly as he pulled her closer, his hand gently caressing her arms. She smiled and relaxed in his arms, inhaling his dark musk, which was her favorite scent.

~•°•~

"Your wait is over" he said, as the driver parked the car to their destination. Randhir helped her out cautiously, as she was still blindfolded.

"This better be good randhir, or else forget about our special night." She threatened him, with a teasing grin.

"Believe me after this surprise, you will jump my bones" he said with the same teasing tone of hers. "So ready?" He hushed.

"Yes. Please."

Randhir pecked her temple lovingly and untied her blindfold taking his sweet time.

Sanyukta blinked opened her eyes happily, and saw him standing in front of her with an big grin, and in a flash her smile vanished replacing a scowl.

"Please tell me my surprise is not YOU." She glared him down, clearly not enjoying his private joke.

"Oh! You wound me, baby." He dramatically clutched his shirt near his heart. "You aren't happy to see me as your surprise." He pouted, adorably.

"Randhirrr... " she smacked his arm, and folded her hands across her chest with a cute frown on her face.

Randhir encircled his arms around her waist, and pulled her closer, "Its fun teasing you sweetheart," he flicked her nose with his finger, "Its time to cherish and live your another dream. Turn around." He met her gaze and saw the confusion that crossed her features.

"Turn around, Sanyukta." He placed his hands on her shoulders, and gently turned her around.

Sanyukta gasped, barely containing a squeal as she stared up at her surprise. She covered up her mouth with her tiny palm to muzzle up her squeals.

"This.. This is yours?" She exclaimed, her eyes twinkling in awe.

"No." He denied.

"Oh!" Her face fell a little.

"Its YOURS." he said, and she widened her eyes in daze.

"No way." she shook her head dubiously.

"Yes baby. This jet is yours. Your wedding gift. Your dream." He saw as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Its too much. Its so fucking expensive." She wiped her tears, and glared him dangerously.

"Baby, I think you forgot that your husband is a billionaire. India's one of the richest businessman. I can afford anything I want, and you're no one to stop me from fulfilling your fairytale dreams." He gave her a stern look, but that didn't made her scared so she continued her disapproval.

"God please help me sanyukta, accept it or I have my own way to make you accept that." His eyes flashed with something dark and perilous. And she knew that look, it was the look which made her thrilled in anticipation of those dirty dark secrets.

Sanyukta knew banging her head against a wall is more accessible then to quibble with him.

This man is impossible..!!
How can he switch from being romantic to dominant in just a blink.
But who's she kidding to, she loves his dominant self more than his romantic demeanor.

"Let's go." She said in a little aroused voice, entwining her fingers with his she towed him inside the jet.

~•°•~

Unbuckling their seatbelts, randhir lead her to their private bedroom which was decorated with fresh tulips and orchids. Her favorite flowers. A faint smell of vanilla was lingering in the air, setting the room in romantic mode.

"Its so Beautiful and romantic, Randhir" she whispered in awe, her heart overwhelmed with his surprises.

"Thank you, am glad you loved it." Taking her in his arms, he held her close for a moment and then planted a kiss on her forehead

The romantic moment was interrupted by her growling stomach. She looked at him sheepishly, he brushed her hair from her cheeks and pecked her cute nose.

"How about you take a shower and then we feast on our dinner?" He suggested.

"Yeah, okay." She nodded. "Ummmm, where's my luggage?" She asked biting her lip.

"Its taken care of. You just go for shower, I"ll keep your clothes on bed." He winked and left from there.

~•°•~ 

Next will up in few hours..!!
Thank you.!!
Love yaa..!! ^_^