SHOT - 67

Sanyukta wanted nothing more than to lay down and be enveloped by the warmth of silence. Whether she wanted to rest enduringly or not, she did not know. She never would have thought silence would be considered warm but there she was laying in her bed prepared to be swept away by the hope that her sleep would be filled by peace.

The flashbacks of him with another woman were flashing in her mind perpetually. The way he carried that celestial woman in his arms, her fragile fleecy hands draped around his neck. They were even seen getting cozy in public. There was another picture of them in lushly bachata pose. Her heart lurched painfully into a beating frenzy, and apnea into pieces feeling betrayal...

She tried calling him innumerable times but every time her calls went into voice mail. If all this things were fallacy or fake he would have at least called her once to clarify or justify himself, but he didn't. Why he didn't called her articulating not to believe those creepy rumours? Or consoling her that paparazzi were spreading juicy rumours for their own merriment...

It only meant that this was the fucking truth of his life, he was playing the Ideal and loyal husband role only to get into her pants. His jealousy, possessiveness everything was just to please her heart. But what about those eyes which always blazoned deep care and love for her, Was he faking that too?

How she wanted to believe her heart that she's dunce to doubt him, there's another side of the story too, but alas the functioning logical brain won the debate.

She harshly wiped her tears, and grappled her phone to call Jacob Barnett fortifying him about his accord.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

(Message Convo)

I just received an mail that you accepted Jacob's offer...
-Parth

Yes I did..
-Sanyukta

Are you out of your mind? Or on fucking Drugs?
-Parth

Am busy, Talk to you later..
-Sanyukta

Don't give me that busy crap Sanyukta, answer me why did u accepted his offer?
-Parth

I know you are not busy, so reply... Or at least receive my call..
-Parth

Fine, I'm coming to your place...
-Parth

Don't! I'm coming there...
-Sanyukta

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

CHECK OUT MY NEW SANDHIR ONE SHOT " AWAKENED DESIRE"(MATURE)