SHOT - 81

Sanyukta stepped out from the shower, all pink as a posy wearing HIS bathrobe as she was hitherto shift her belongings to THEIR room. She opened the door and saw Randhir propped up on a pillow, his eyes closed and tucked under their quilt.

She tip toed to the bed, and brushed her wet lips on his forehead and perfect lips. She caressed his cheeks and turned around to grab his t-shirt from the closet to wear.

"Taking advantage of your sleeping baby?..."
She heard his playful voice, she didn't even need to turn around to see that sexy smirk on his lips.
She ignored his silly beef to save herself from embarrassment, instead she riveted herself in frisking his T-shirt to wear as her night suit..

"Somebody told me that she can't sleep without her dexter T-shirt, than why she's planning to wear my clothes..."
She shuddered as his hot breath tickled her bare neck...

"Its in laundry and I don't have anything to wear..."
She sputtered, breathing heavily as the warmth crawled up her neck..

"You're bad liar kitten...."
He chuckled hoarsely, scooping her against him even tighter he planted butterfly kisses across her exposed neck.

"I missed this..."
She moaned....

"You missed what kitten?..."
He asked, biting her earlobe...

"Kitten! I love when you call me this..."
She hushed coyly, turning around surrendering in his secure embrace....

"And I missed you in my arms..."
He leaned, and captured her lips in knee knocking kiss, his hands leisurely roamed around her petite frame, where as her fingers fisted in his hair pulling him more into the kiss.
The buzzing of the phone interrupted their luscious kiss, they bypassed it and again revel into another voluptuous kiss. It buzzed again and they pulled apart breathlessly...
Randhir groaned, and scurried inside the loo for cold shower to mollify his raging dark desires.

****

The moment he came out from the loo, he espied her curled up in a ball like a lost child, her tear doused face clenched his heart with unfathomable pathos.

*~~~~~~~~*

What do you think who was the caller?
What can be the reason behind her tears?

UPDATED OTHER FICS TOO ^_^

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY....!!! ^_^