Sneak Peak

Michael's POV

Everyday is just dark with out her in my life. Ever since the day she left its been dark and cold. The sun maybe shining outside but I feel not one once of happiness inside my bedroom. I could close my and remind myself of the times I would wake up with her laying on my chest. Hearing her breathing softly and every now and then let out a soft moan anytime she would turn her head in the opposite direction.

I remember how she would wrap her left leg around my legs as she slept and I always felt uncomfortable without her in bed with me because her legs is what I would mindlessly rub as I would listen to her talk about work and future plans until she soon feel asleep. Sometimes it would lead to something much more than just talking and listening; I could have it either way.

I could picture her long graying hair flowing down her back (if she didn't wrap it). I loved the smell if her hair it always was a mixture of strawberries and that sweet intoxicating smell of her skin. When I woke up in the morning that would be the first thing I smelled, even if she wasn't in the bed with me. That sent still remained. If I woke up and her head was still on my chest I would lay there and play with her hair being careful not to wake her up, but that was always unsuccessful. Somehow she would sense that I was awake no matter how deep in her sleep she was. Her eyes would flutter open and I would be reintroduced to her Dark brown, brown, hazel, green, light gray, or dark gray eyes. Today they would've been green. I loved it when they were green.

She would then glance around the room first before finally landing them on my eyes. She'd then raise her eyebrow at me and ask, " What are you looking at?"

I would give her a smile and hold her tighter to my body." You."

She'd then stretched out her legs and scoot closer to me and kiss my jaw line. Her soft lips on my skin always set my soul on fire, giving me a feeling that I could never described. I would kiss her forehead and she would smile. "Why do you stare at me so much?"

"Because your beautiful."

" Mmm." I would start to rub her bare arms which was something I did out of habit.

She would turn over on me and kiss me on my lips when I did that." Good morning." She would say and kiss me again. Then she would end the kiss with another on my nose and on my neck then ask me." What do you want for breakfast." She'd ask me as she would sit up in the bed.

The sun light glowing in the window always made her light brown skin glow. And her eyes would always twinkle in the light no matter what color they were. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back into my arms."You." I would press my lips against hers and gave her kiss that I know she loved. And I knew she loves when she would run her fingers through my hair.

I remember mornings like that perfectly and every part of me wishes I could relive those moments. But her side of the bed is empty and her sent is slowly fading. I don't see how I can go on without her. I miss her. And I long to be with her again.