Finale- 1/2

It started like a fairy tale wedding. Ty in his pretty cosplay dress, walking down the diamond-laid carpet. Lapis lazuli colored dolphins swam with pearl bleached sharks. Squids left and right, male and females and genderfluids alike, whispered with one another. Humans were to break in, and they were to still sit still.

BANG!

Right on cue.

"Stop! Everybody freeze!" Are they police officers or what, the dressed prince thought. He had reached the altar, it's obsidian handle smoothed out to suit Ty's taste. The pearl, diamond-infused blade shimmered in the underwater light. Beautiful as it was, it was a lethal weapon. The emo smirked.

"You have ruined my coronation!" He screamed through the whole room. That was cue for the squids in the room to scatter, creating confusion for Team Crafted, and a distraction for Mitch to slip by Ty. He changed to BajanSquid, not different from human, so the betrayal really hit them hard.

"M-Mitch?" Jerome whispered. Mitch nor Ty wanted to hurt him, but it was needed he not know. The bacca cried into the nearest shoulder, Jason's, and held on to him, to not lose another friend. Sky just narrowed his budder eyes.

"I'm sorry... I didn't want to be shot by that squid, but saving you was important." Mitch soothed his Bacca a bit. Sacrificing himself seemed like a Mitch thing to do. Sky pointed at Ty, obviously confused why a prince like him was wearing a dress.

"What's up with cosplay prince?" Ty seethed under the black veil. "He cross-dressing?"

"Figures you don't remember me... Love." Ty pulled off the veil, squid soldiers appearing behind him. Team Crafted and all the others gasped. Ty was alive?

"T-t-Ty!!??" Seto and Jason cried. They scrambled at their friend, Bodil and Simon and Ghost tried to scamper over, but Sky stuck out his long sword to block them.

"That's not the Ty we knew. This is a cold-blooded killer..." And I like it, Sky thought to himself. But from the way Mitch stood next to Ty, twirling a ribbon on the dress, it was obvious they're dating.

"You came for a battle." Ty spread out his hands. "You'll get a battle."

And the war of human and squid came down to its last fight.

Enjoyable? Unworthy of Squidlox? Don kill me.

Crafted Writers leader,
Mitchell