Pokèmon

"Best two outta three?" Ross pushed the Squid Prince into a chair. A passing butler chuckled at the look on Ty's face. Or what was visible, anyway.

"Alright. And this time, I won't use Mega Aggron EX." Ross teased. The Squid Prince scowled playfully.

"Wobbuffet, too?" Ty looked at Ross. The narwhal boy nodded his head.

"Wouldn't want the Prince to throw a childish tantrum, now." Ross giggled as Ty playfully glared at him.

"Six cards each!" Ty and Ross pick out their six Pokèmon.

-U no Phan of Pokèmon, u no understand-

"Gyrados, uses his 90 attack damage. You have 0 Hit Points, since Moltres is a Fire Type. 90 is Doubled to 180." Ross declares happily.

Ty was down to two cards, Walrein and White Kyurem. He hesitated, and slipped out Walrein.

"Walrein uses his 50 attack damage move. Gyrados has fainted, due to him being down 100 HP from Moltres, and was currently having 30 Hit Points left." Ty exclaims matter-of-factly. "Now he's fainted!! :D"

Ty happy-danced. Ross shook his head, drawing his last card. Ty stared at it, and fell over laughing.

"Natu!?" Ty gasped for air. "Ross! Peck does, like, only 10 damage!" Ty's tentacles flailed around. Ross was then given a chance to switch his current Pokèmon.

"FUCK YOU, ROSS!!!" Ty cried and slumped on his chair. "You said you wouldn't use Mega Aggron EX!!!!!"

"No promises!" Ross cheered. "120 attack damage! Plus, if I flip a coin, and it's heads, 120 plus more!!" The happy narwhal crowed with delight. He flipped his golden Hoopa Pokè-coin.

"HEADS!!!" The narwhal swam happily. "240 attack damage! And Walrein, with 150 HP, has fainted! Boom." Ross shouts happily.

Ty drew his White Kyurem card. Ross smiled, knowing he was gunna win.

"White Kyurem uses 90 attack damage on Mega Aggron. Aggron is down to 180 Hit Points." Ty says sadly. "White Kyurem has fainted from M Aggron EX. Now, watch as the Squid Prince bitches."

Ty started to hit and tackle Ross, who took it with playfully screaming and yelling. One of Ross's friends, another Sky 'sacrificed'.

"Ty!" Max yelled. "What are you doing?"

"Bitching about how he lost in Pokèmon." Ross said, straightening out his grey shirt.

"Come here, Ty." Max said, gesturing with his slippery fingers. Him being an eel hybrid.

"Here are some bitch pills."

-------------------------------

Make dis a thing!

#EelMax