Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Embry came into my room the next morning and woke me up by running into my room and throwing a bucket of cold water on me. I chased Embry outside and found the whole pack sitting outside waiting for me. They laughed at me because I was still in my pajamas. I ran inside to my room and I shut the door. When I was done getting dressed Jake was sitting on the couch waiting for me, “Good morning, Jake,” I said as I sat down next to me.

“Good morning, Josie. Having fun?” Jake asked putting his arm around my shoulders.

“Not really. Are we supposed to be with the pack?” I wasn’t sure so I asked Jake this as I stood up. I walked over to the kitchen sink and waiting outside was the pack.

“Yeah, they were waiting for you and me.”

“Oh, we better go,” I said as I pulled Jake out into the yard.

“Hey, mini Jake,” Quill said as he ran up to me and gave me a hug.

“Hey, Quill,” I hugged him back.

“Hello, Josie,” Sam said as he softly punched my arm.

“Hello Sam.”

“Hey my girl,” Embry said as he gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

“Hey my man,” I said as I hugged him close and kissed him on the cheek.

“Get a room!” Quill yelled. Embry let me go and chased Quill around the yard. Quill gave up and Embry came back to me. He put his arm around my waist, gave me a kiss on the forehead, and gazed into my eyes.

“I love you so much,” Embry whispered into my ear.

“I love you more,” I whispered into his ear.

“No I love you more. Don’t make me tickle you,” Embry didn’t wait for me to respond, he started tickling me and I fell on the ground. He stopped and helped me up. When I gained my balance, we kissed. It felt like sparks were flying. Every time Embry and I kissed it felt like the first time and it felt like we were made for each other.

I pulled away from Embry, “I love you even more.” I kissed him again.

He pulled away for a minute, “I love you too.” Embry grabbed me and pulled me close to his warm body; he grabbed my face and kissed me.

Jake came up and pulled Embry away from me, “Okay love birds, we get the picture.” Embry got out of Jake’s hold and came back to me and put his arm around my waist and was holding me close and tight.

“Sorry, Jake, it’s just I imprinted on Josie and it’s meant to be,” Embry explained to Jake. Everyone in the pack knows that you imprint on the one who you are supposed to be with forever.

“I know it’s just that it gets annoying.”

“Sorry Jake. We still love you guys,” I got out of Embry’s grip and gave Jake a hug. He smiled then him and Embry started wrestling.

After an hour or so of watching Embry and Jake wrestling I got bored and went into the forest. It was very quiet and peaceful I stopped in the middle of the path it was like I was frozen and I couldn’t move. I felt someone grab my hand and try pulling me back towards the house I didn’t move and couldn’t turn my head to see who it was. I fell down and saw that it was Embry. He caught me before I hit the ground. “Josie, are you okay?” Embry sounded worried.

“I….. C-“I couldn’t talk very well. Embry picked me up and carried me back to the house. The first thing I heard was people running towards Embry.