The Howls Of The Night. { Werewolf/Human Love Story. } Chapter Two.

Her beautiful face turned to look at me. Jesus, she's beautiful. She has a baby like face with stunning light pale green eyes. Even though her hair was in a clip, I could tell it was long and thick. Her skin was lightly tanned. Her lips were full and pink, it made me want to just feel them against mine. She was short, probably five-four.

She than laid the soda down in front of me. The need to touch her made me crazy. "Here you go-", she gasped when I grabbed her wrist. I don't know what came over me though, I just had feel what her skin feels like. Her skin was soft though and I could easily smell the body spray she was wearing--green apple, my favorite fruit.

Something caught my eye and I looked down at her wrist, to see a ring. The only thought that came in mind was a boy could have given it to her. She has a boyfriend probably. The thought made my blood rush and my wolf in me angry. I don't know why. I'm so confused. A small growl left my mouth at the thought a boy could have given it to her though.

"You have to fucking kidding me.", I heard Travis say. Our heads snapped up to look at him. He looked annoyed.

I felt her little wrist slip out my hand and all I wanted to do was feel her soft skin again. I looked up at her and her cheek were pinker, almost red. She was embarrassed. She looked down at her black shorts. It made me crazy to see though legs of her. They weren't the stick kind, they actually had a little meat to them. God damnit, the thought of what she looks like without them crossed my mind.

"Uh, are you two ready to order?", her sweet voice asked, making my heart warm up than it already was.

Travis looked up at her, "No, Makenna.". Oh, the second time I heard her name. It was defiantly a beautiful name. Something in me didn't like the fact that he was looking at her though. I wanted to snap his head away from her, saying no one else but me could look at her. But I held the urge, more confused. Why do I care so much?

She nodded her baby-like face and she looked at him, "Okay, I'll be back in five minutes.". I wanted to growl at Travis for making her look at him, not me! Ugh! I just want to look in those pale green eyes again.

When she turned around and walked around, I wanted to wrap my arms around her waist and pull her down on my lap and hold her, but I held back. I felt so lonely now though.

I bit down on my lower lip as I watched her walk over to a table and ask a thirteen year old girl if she wanted more soda. I heard Travis clear his throat, making my head snap back to him.

He leaned in to whisper, but hiss, "Your in so much trouble.",

My eyebrows forward, "What? Why?", I whispered back.

He slapped the side of my head, "You idiot. You don't get it, do you?",

I shrugged, "Get what?",

He leaned closer, "She's your mate!", he hissed.

I felt my hot blood cold up as I stared at him with my eyes bulged out. No! She can't be! She fucking ruin everything! I never planned on coming here just to fall in love! Ugh! And I barley even know her.

Now I understand why everything I felt. I was so possessive and jealous because she's my mate. The need to touch her made me crazy and that's one of the signs. Oh, this isn't good. Really, really, really, not good.

"Oh fuck.", I whispered.

He nodded his head, "Yeah. You stay away though. You don't need a mate right now and she's has a hard time getting by without dealing with your ass.",

My face scrunched up with anger, hating how he knows so much about her. "How the fuck would you know?",

"Cause, stupid. I come here all the time. I know her mother is single and her father died when she was thirteen. She doesn't have any friends and she hates it here. Don't give her another reason for her to feel depressed. Got it?", he said, nudging his finger in my shoulder, but I barley felt it since I was angry that he knew all that.