MPT Final Chapter : Be Mine Forever

Final Chapter : Be Mine Forever [Rated]

-------------

[Warning : Rated contents all the way]

Renver harshly pushed Charlize inside the elevator as they were deep in their kiss. She's more excited of being alone with him that the actual reunion.

Charlize felt the cold wall hit her back feeling the pain and pleasure from the way Renver is treating her. The butterflies in her stomach doubled not knowing what will happen tonight.

"Hmm," Charlize moaned through their kiss as Renver brushes his already hard shaft against her body.

"God Charlize, what are you doing to me," Renver hissed feeling the heat in his body rise. The way Charlize breathed and the noise she's making is making him hard that anytime soon he'll explode. He wanted her hard, deep and fast letting all of his seeds in her. "I want you so badly."

"Please Renver," Charlize whispered as Renver nipped her neck. The way her body is reacting was so much different from the first time. The light alcohol they drank didn't help her calm knowing she wants him. She wants him deep in her.

"We're almost there," his hand was all over Charlize's covered breast.

Once the elevator door opened, Renver quickly lifted Charlize allowing the girl to wrap her legs around his already growing tent. He groaned as he can feel Charlize's covered sex even with their clothes on.

And in no time, Renver was able to get the door open knocking whatever things in his home as they made way to their love nest. As they got in the room, Renver threw Charlize on the bed making the girl smile. For some reason she loves the rough Renver.

She watched intently at her date taking his suit off first. She licked her lips just seeing his lean muscles through the white dress shirt he's wearing under.

"You want me huh?" he teased making Charlize nod. "Just wait a bit and I'm all yours."

Charlize just nodded watching Renver take his clothes off. He unbuttoned his dress shirt slowly making the girl impatient but then again she's getting a show from the guy.

"Take your clothes off baby," he ordered and like the authoritive boss that he is, Charlize couldn't help but follow. She slowly reached for the back of her dress, zipping it down slowly as she could. She thought that two can play this game. "That's right," Renver smirked seeing how seductive she has become.

Charlize got off the bed and went directly towards the playful boss. And letting her dress fall, the guy sure had a good look of the almost naked Charlize. And seeing her with only her underwear made him want her now.