MPT Chapter Five - Final Rundown

Chapter Five : Final Rundown

-------------

After their lesson last night, Charlize for sure has knowledge of what sex is. Renver allowed her to explore the male human body which Charlize found so amusing. The world of sex had sure change who she was as woman and "ahjumma".

Charlize stirred a bit feeling the warm rays of the sun and feeling the thick warm blanket made her want to sleep in and forget work.

“OH MY GOD!!!” napaupo agad si Charlize ng maalala na wala siya sa bahay niya at ang lahat ng nangyare sa kanya kagabi. Tiningnan niya ang ilalim ng kumot at nakita ang hubad niyang katawan na nababalot lang ng puting tela. “AHHHHHHH!!!”

“God shut up,” ibinaling niya ang ulo at natagpuan ang lalaking pinakaayaw niyang makita. There he was beside her and seeing him in the same form as her, she sure felt scared and nervous.

“Anong ginawa mo saken?” she wrapped the covers around her tightly.

“What?” nagtatakang napa-upo si Renver habang nakatigin sa kanya. “May amnesia ka ba o ano?”

“What… Anong... what do you mean?” nauutal niyang tanong ng makitang papalapit si Renver sa kanya. At ang makita siyang walang suot na damit ay mas lalo pang nagpakaba kay Charlize. 

“Gusto mong ipaalala ko sayo?” he leaned forward. “Oh Renver please faster!”

“I…I… what are you talking about?” Charlize she felt reality strikes back. Then the images of their lesson last night came back. "What the hell was I thinking?"

“Please Renver I want more,” Renver taunted her moans last night. “Hindi pa ba malinaw na hindi ka na si Virgin Park?”

“I… I mean… we really did it?” she hoped to get away from her early outburst.

“Look Charlize,” he smiled which made Charlize’s heart flutter. “We did, and we did it over and over until you fell asleep. And may I remind you, we still have 38 positions to go!”

“No…” Charlize shook her head. “I mean I…”

“It’s okay,” inayos niya ang magulong buhok nito. “It was a worthy lesson and see you’re on your way to do whatever you want.”

“What do you mean?” tanong niya kay Renver na ikinibit-balikat niya lang. “Oh shit! Late na ako!”

“Don’t bother,” he bluntly said making Charlize stunned.

“Don’t bother?” she repeated making the guy nod. “A phrase that came out of a floor manager's mouth is telling me to forget it. You don’t know that eight hours is a lot for a paycheck. I can’t just forget it.”

“Forget it,” he sternly said. “Tinawagan ko na ang secretary at sinabing hindi tayo papasok kasi may meeting tayo buong araw. And FYI your 8 hours is still paid when I called. Now are you not going to bother?”

“Bakit mo ginagawa ang lahat ng ito?” she asked making Renver laugh.

“You know ahjumma,” Renver stood up and made Charlize nervous seeing he’s only wearing his underwear. “You can be too slow sometimes. No wonder no one ever asked you out.”

“Why you ass--!” Charlize tackled Renver down causing both to fall on the floor. Charlize’s eyes widen realizing the cover she had on had fallen off showing her all to Renver in broad daylight.

“You know if you wanted to do it again,” Renver smirked as Charlize lay still on top of him with nothing on. “You could have just asked.”

“You son of a…!” she was shut off with Renver’s lips.