MPT Chapter Two - One Time Deal [slightly rated]

Chapter Two : One Time Deal [slightly rated]

-------------

The very next day, Charlize sat still in her chair in her cubicle where her mind and attention is off from what she's supposed to be doing right now.

What happened last night to her and Renver sure traumatized her and once she got home all her mind could think of is a.... naked Renver.

"No," she whispered. "Hindi ako dapat nag-iisip ng ganito."

"Nag-iisip ng ano?" she jumped a little in her seat in surprise hearing Alex' voice.

"Wala," Charlize tried to do something but she was too obvious that something did happen to her last night. And being Alex she knows Charlize well, to know if she's okay or not.

"Spill it," kumuha ng silya si Alex at umupo sa tabi nito habang naghihintay na magsalita ang kaibigan.

"Ano?" Charlize nervously looked at Alex which she had a go-on-tell-me face.

"I..." Charlize once again started stuttering as she slowly retells everything that happened to the traumatizing event last night.

[Flashback]

Charlize tightened her eyes shut waiting for the kiss to happen. The distance she and Renver had was so close that in the end she gave up. She was rather curious as to what it feels like to be kissed.

"Nakakatawa ka," he huskily whispered making Charlize's eyes snapped open. Then Renver's loud laughter resonated throughout the elevator making Charlize boil in anger. Her cheeks redden and her anger in the inside rose to its peak. Hindi na siya nag-abala pa na patulan si Renver dahil gusto na talaga niyang makalabas sa elevator.

Yes, she was humiliated and now she wants to escape as this guy is not helping her at all.

Charlize pushed Renver's arms off the wall so she can walk away from him. And when she was about go to the buttons to resume the elevator from running, the guy caught her.

"Uh-ah," he held her arm making Charlize nervous again. "Not too fast." He said pushing Charlize to the other side of the elevator away from the buttons.

"Ano ba!" sinubukan niyang makawala sa kanya but Renver pinned her hard on the wall making her feel his body.