Chapter 4- Olly Polly, Cammy Cammy

Chapter 5

Right now, I had wished that I had woken up on my comfortable bed and said "Thank heavens! It was just a dream!"

But my life doesn't revolve around wishes; instead it is based on the skeptical word also known as 'reality'.

Right.

Back to reality.

My brown eyes were entangled with two beautiful-yet familiar-ocean blue ones. 'Beautiful, really?' I thought as I mentally slapped myself on the face. Then I realized that I was staring at the figure in front of the door for God knows how long, so I quickly averted my gaze from him, towards Mr. Mathews, as I was probably blushing like a ripe tomato right now.

"Olivia, meet my son, Cameron" Mr. Mathews said, with a mix of emotions all over his face, as I turned towards the figure at the door to greet Cameron. "Hi" I said, trying to avoid eye contact with him this time, "Hi" he answered back, smirking. 'Smirking?' i thought, as my eyes once again met his, and then I looked closely at him, he had light brown messy hair, a fair complexion, a model-like body- 'wait... No' I thought as I realized something...

"Cameron... You mean Cameron Mathews?" I asked, turning towards the principal, as he nodded, and Cameron quickly retorted "No poop, Sherlock" and then chuckled "you never changed... Ollie- Polly" with a smug smile glued on his face. I gasped in disbelief, since nothing else came out of my mouth.

"So I take that you both have a history?" The principal asked, boring his eyes into mine and Cameron's, while memories invaded my thoughts.

"Mommy, can I go to the playground?"  A six year old version of me asked my mother.

"Yea honey, but remember, mommy will be waiting for you on this bench when you are done" she replied, tucking my collar on my sleek cotton dress. Upon reaching my destination-the sand box-I looked back at my mother, who was engrossed in the book she was reading.

"Are you here to play in this sand box?" A voice asked, making my head jerk towards the owner of this voice.

"Yes" i replied with a grin, as I saw a young boy with brown hair and striking blue eyes.

'Maybe we could be friends' the six years old me thought, but my thoughts were interrupted as he came closer to me.

"Well, too bad" he said, smirking. "Because this sand box belongs to me" and with that, he pushed me away, making me land on the sand with a thud.

I controlled the tears daring to escape my small brown eyes and stood up, brushing off the sand that remained on my not-so-clean cotton dress.

"Well, I w-was about to leave" I said back, stuttering. I always avoided arguments, especially with boys.

"Good. What is your name?" The boy asked. I hesitated in answering at first, but then said "Olivia" with a blank expression written on my small face.

"I don't like the name Olivia" he said and had a put his index finger on his chin, with a thoughtful face , "Let’s call you Ollie Polly" he said, as a smirk appeared on his face, which I already found very annoying.

"My name is Olivia, Olivia Michaelson" I said, in an annoyed tone, "either call me Olivia or nothing"

"Too bad, Ollie Polly, I already made my decision" he said, shrugging and walked past me, towards the other side of the park.

"Hey!" I called out, making him turn around.

"What is your name?" I asked, putting my small hands on my hips.