Don't fall for it

I yawned and sat up. Taylor was passed out on the couch. I threw my shoe at her.

"Hey wake up!"

"O-one more minute mom"

I rolled my eyes and went to the cabinet. I pulled out a box of CornFlakes and we ate. Taylor and I tried to enjoy the few hours we had to relax. Talking and laughing like we knew each other our whole lifes. We heard knocking at the door and glanced at each other.

"Help!"

A young boy was crying out.

"Em, should we open the door?"

"Sure, just.... Be careful..."

She crept up to the door and slowly turned the knob. A boy that looked about our age stumbled in. He got up and hugged Taylor.

"Thanks for opening the door!"

They stared at each other for a second, and smiled.

*Cough* "Okay, Um who are you"

He looked at me he had beautiful blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.

"I'm Alex"

"I'm Emily, and this is Taylor"

I smiled at him and Taylor pulled me into another room.

She poked her head out

"We'll just be a second"

"Oh my God Emily he's hot"

"Taylor we don't have time for boys right now. I don't know if you noticed but there are zombies trying to kill us! He might of been bitten we don't know!"

"Yeah, you're right..."

We walked back over to him. He seemed friendly but there was something about him that I didn't trust...

"Well, Alex, It was nice meeting you but three is a croud"

"Wait! Why can't I stay? I'm not infected... I haven't been bitten. Please just let me stay with you guys untill I can find somewhere to go!"

"Well sorry to burst your bubble but, we're actually leaving"

"Okay I don't care we can all protect each other"

"Okay fine, but I swear if you make one wrong move I will kill you"

I smiled. "Okay lets grab our backpacks. Alex do you have and weapons?"

He pulled out a crowbar. "This is all I've been using..."

I gave him the other Pistol I had. I had a Pistol Taylor had a Pistol and now Alex had one.

"Okay grab the food we have here"

"Who made you the boss, Emily" Alex looked at me angrily.

"Um, no one. Sorry."

Okay I care a lot about what people think about me.

"I was just kidding Em"

I blushed "Okay then, let's go"

I opened the door and we crept down the hallway. Alex was being as loud as possible. You could hear zombies chasing us. We ran as fast as we could and when we turned the corner, there were two huge zombies. Only one of them were bigger then me, Taylor, and Alex combined. We backed up and there a pack of zombies were behind us. We were cornered.