Chapter 3: Some like it wild.

Taylor’s POV

After the awesome appearing thingy, we walked in groups to another room. Again, the room was massive. And very high tech. I wondered where the hell we were.

They lined us up and started yelling our name. Assigning us to a so-called mentor.

Tate’s name was called first and he disappeared through the sliding doors with an older looking woman that had a permanent plastic grin plastered on her face. Creepy.

I patiently waited for my name to be called. I should be next.

An attractive looking male stepped forward and called my name. “Dr. Taylor Muppet” he shouted, trying hard to not laugh. With Tate, the whole group giggled for about 5 minutes. Geezzz people, grow up.

And people wearing such nerdy uniforms have no right to laugh at other people’s names. Who designed these things? A little more style wouldn’t hurt anybody.

“Dr. Muppet?” the guy asked looking me directly in the eyes.

“Yeah. That’s me.”

More sniggers. For G*d sake. It is not that funny.

I walked forward, he nodded and pointed towards the door. “Come this way.”

He walked in front of me. Mmmmm…nice ass, my boy.

I wondered where they brought Tate. I didn’t like being separated with my twin in such circumstances. I checked my pockets my cell phone to call him, but then I realized that I was not wearing the clothes that I was wearing when I disappeared. I had a different version of the same horrible uniform on! Hell no!

“Excuse me. Why am I wearing this? Were are my clothes?” I asked the guy.

He turned. “What?”

“My clothes, where are my clothes?” I asked him.

“In limbo. You are wearing the uniform so that we can recognize you as ‘just arrived’.” The guy answered.

“You destroyed my Armani leather jacket?!? Have you any idea how much money that jacket cost me?” I answered angrily,

He grinned. “Sorry mate. I cannot do anything about it.”

I huffed.

“My name is Xavier Trench by the way. I am your mentor on this ship. Welcome.”

Nice name. Xavier.

Mysterious and attractive. Mmmm…I wonder whether he is gay?

“Taylor Muppet. But you already knew that. Pleased to meet you.”

“Come on, I’ll bring you to your quarters and then we can discuss why you are here. They are at the end of the corridor on the right.”

He pushed me forwards, putting his hand at the curve of my back.

I smiled. Maybe I was in luck.

I walked down the corridor and turned to the last door on the right. The door swooshed open and I entered the room.

There was this huge shiny ugly elliptical pod in the middle of the room and there were some comfy chairs in one corner, above which a television was hanging on the wall. In the other corner there was a desk and a chair. And there seemed to be a room adjacent to this one, since there was a door at the other end of the wall.

“Dr. Muppet, please sit down. I’ll update you on the situation.”

“Call me Taylor, please.” I smiled while sitting down on one of the chairs.