KoH: Six of Spades ADULT CHAPTER

"I'm sorry you were hurt by my fake flirting with Alice. We're just doing that so no one thinks to look for either of us in a teacher's bed." West stepped closer to her once he was sure she wasn't going to kick him again. D*** that hurt.

"No it's not... well yea but... the thing is..." Maddison stumbled over her words, trying to convey what she wanted to say without getting her pesky emotions in the way. West cupped her face and kissed her, killing the word salad spewing out of her. He'd meant it as a sweet brush of lips, but the moment he kissed her, Maddison kissed back like she was poisoned and his lips were the antidote. She jerked back out of his grip, making West frown at her and look confused. Maddison bit her lip and took a couple of steps backwards, a plan suddenly in her mind. "Race you to the beach!" she called out to her boyfriend and started to sprint for the sound of waves. She didn't really try all that hard to get away, but West certainly tried very hard to catch her before she got far.

He startled another squeak out of his Angel, because when he caught her, he simply hoisted her over his shoulder and kept running. Maddison let out a very girly, rather embarassingly high pitched scream when he ran straight out into the water, dropping her in. It wasn't even cold, she just hadn't wanted to soak the dress. Of course, when she said that part out loud, West took it as an invitation to help her get out of the soaking wet garment.

"No no no no... none of that we're out in public!" Maddison swatted West's hands away from the thin straps of her dress. She was flushed and laughing though, having as much fun being on the receiving end as West seemed to be on the flirting end.

"Then I know what I need to do." West stated grandiosly. Maddison raised her eyebrows in mocking disbelief. "I need to get you out of the public. And that dress. Both must go." he stated, voice serious and playful all at once.

West grabbed Maddison and pulled her to him, this time not kissing her, but pressing their foreheads together gently. Maddison forgot about the world not even a step away. She couldn't think of the fact that at any moment they could be found out. They were out in the open, not in the least bit discreet and she just wanted to open her mouth and tell him that she loved him. But she hesitated, a part of her remembering the hurt that those words had brought her once. West pulled her out of the water, keeping her arm hooked with his and they strolled down the moonlit beech, away from prying eyes.

With her dress cold the night air was a little chill and Maddison cuddled against West, her beau not seeming to mind that she was soaking his side with her wet dress. There was a last little beach bench and umbrella, far away from all the rest. A short step away the soft beach reverted to rocky, dangerous turf and West pulled Maddison onto the bench, holding her to his chest for warmth.

She straddled him, ready to say the words and he kissed her. West didn't seem to care that her dress was dripping wet and soaked his pants, making him look like he'd pissed himself. He didn't care, he would walk around in pink tights if it made his Angel laugh. He loved her, he really did. But he needed to make it special to her when he said it. Siobhan had given him the heads up on Maddison's ex, he knew that the moron had broken her heart. Who would ever reject such an amazing gift?

He kissed her as if he could mend the broken pieces of her heart with his lips. Maddison lost any sense of decency and pulled open West's shirt, running her hands over his stomach. West chuckled into their kiss, helping her pull his shirt off completely. Maddison climbed onto her knees so she leaned over West and his hands cupped the back of her thighs.

"Belt. Lose it." she commanded softly, flushing.

West's eyes sparkled with repressed laughter and he grinned at her as he pulled his belt off. He put his hands to the button of his pants and raised his eyebrows in silent quesion. Maddison flushed darker and nodded her head, smiling as he undid his pants. Maddison licked her bottom lip and bit it as her entire face and chest went dark red as he lowered his short, already visibly aroused and ready for her. West leaned his face down a little and bit at the flesh of her breast through her dress. It caught her off guard and made her gasp, body twitching with the electricity his touch always shot through her skin.

West pulled at the elastic of her panties, pulling them down as far as he could until his own body was in the way. His hands grabbed the back of Maddison's thighs and lifted her with just the strength of his arms sliding his ready arousal into her body. Maddison cried out, burying the sound into West's shoulder. "Did I hurt you?" West asked, tone worried. Maddison shook her head rapidly no, making her Cubano chukle, body jerking with his laughter.

Maddison kissed him deeply, stealing his laughter and his hands gripped her butt, holding her around him deeply. He lifted her off his body, astoundingly strong and he slid her body around his again, making her entire body pulse with a painfully pleasurable tingle. He had the strength to hold her, lift her and thrust their bodies together in a hard and fast rhythm that had Maddison tingling and feeling jolts of pleasure jerk through her body in spasms. She moaned into West's mouth as she came, almost unable to breathe through the pulse of her orgasm. Her spine seemed to melt away as West thrust himself into deeply, holding her body down tightly to his. His breathing was harsh and he bit his lip, a deep moan in his throat as his body jerked and shuddered out his own climax.

They both started to laugh soflty at the same time, Maddison flushing red and West's eyes glittering with amusement. "We're going to get arrested one of these days." Maddison predicted with a shakey laugh. Her entire body still felt too numb to move.

"Yeah, but you're worth every moment of it Angel." West said without hesitation, kissing her softly.