KoH: Ace of Hearts ADULT CHAPTER

A/N: This is the first love scene between West and Maddison. To understand how they got here, go check out the whole story under King of Hearts.

_______________________________________________________________________________

West's eyes flicked around, taking it her garage room in. He noticed the oil stains in the cement mostly covered by carpet cuttings. There was a girlish looking queen size bed and dressers. West didn't get to take in anything else though because Maddison pulled the humour tshirt up over her head. His eyes drank in her tiny but perfect body. Before she could turn around he marched up to her and spun her so he knew she saw his face while he viewed her body. He knew she blushed as his looked slowly down at her, smile spreading across his face as he saw that her bra was as yellow as her shirt. Though it was lacy and girlish, it had a little edge to it.

His smile turned possesive as his eyes noted the piercing through her navel. He was discovering that this sweet, cute woman in front of him had some attitude hidden away. His lips claimed hers and West felt Maddison press against his chest, pulling at the bottom edge of his shirt.

Maddison's fingers scrabbled against his body, trying to grab the damn shirt hem already! She felt bursting with need. The need to see his body revealed, the need to keep that look on his face, not like she was the only woman in the world, but like she was the only one that mattered to him. She should have felt concerned that she felt this need for a man she'd met twice now, but there was no room in her head for practical thoughts right now. There was only need and desire.

West helped her along by pulling his shirt over his head. Her fingers traced the tattoo low on his stomach, sketching the Spanish words. In heavy caligraphy were the words Los Santos curving low enough his pants could hide them. Others had their membership tats in more visible places, but West had wanted his to mean something and not just be ink on skin. So at the core of himself he proudly wore the gang name. He paused, thinking that she might have a problem with either his old gang affiliation or the fact that he was tattooed, some girls hated that. But her hand dipped lower than his tattoo and stroked the front of his jeans, letting him know she had no objections. Her fingers swiftly tugged the worn button of his jeans out and the cotton pants slithered to the floor with a whisper.

Maddison gasped as her fingers brushed against naked flesh instead of underwear. It seemed that the hunky Cubano didn't believe in boxers or briefs. Not that she was complaining. West stood in front of her absolutely naked in a matter of seconds, and he didn't look the least bit uncomfortable about it. Maddison stepped away from his lips and looked him over, a smirk stretching across her face as she slowly cirlced him, fingertips trailing across his tightly muscled body as she wandered around him. There were fainters patched of skin where he had rough scars, and she noted with amusement that he had dimples on his ass. She stepped in close to him and swiftly bit the back of his shoulder, and heard him suck in a breath.

She walked back around in front of him and felt a satisfied pride flare in her chest as she saw him rampantly aroused. For her. He was burning up with passion and desire for her. She set her hands on his hips, thumbs rubbing gentle circles on his skin. His hands slid up her back, from her butt, up along her spine to gentle pinch the bra clasp on her back. His fingers glided the fabric away and left her upper body revealed. That darkly amused gleam was back in his eyes, making her feel like she'd just touched a live wire. She realized with a burning flush that he was focused on the tattoo circling her nipple. She'd been a little crazy while studying at Juliard. Everything in class was just so..... prim and proper. All instructors were to be followed without question, she had to do everything just so, be perfect or risk losing it all. So after she had graduated out of her first classes, she'd gone with some friends to so something not prim, not proper.