Chapter 38 - Another Year Gone. Lets Look To Forever...

*1 year later*

Ray's POV

As i stared down at the engagement ring on my finger, i thought about the life i'd had with Andy.

8 months ago today, he'd proposed to me.

Again...

It was a brand new ring and everything.

I was a black gold ring with a lotus flower design on it. It was diamon encrusted and in the middle of the lotus, was a blue, round cut diamond. (See external link >>>>)

I was sat in front of a beautiful white vanity, staring at my hair, which had just been put up and decorated by the Avenged girls.

Mainly Val and Lacey.

I was in my robe and in the process of having my nails done by Gena when Sammi, Lauren, Ella and Juliet came in.

Of course Juliet was invited to the wedding. She was one of my best friends. Plus, she could've said she didn't want to if she felt uncomfortable about the whole thing.

She was also one of the bridesmaids...

Sammi was my Maid of Honor.

They were all ready.

Everone's hair was done the same, besides Lauren who's hair was curled because it was too short to put up.

Sammi wore a dark rose pink full length halter dress that ruffled along the rib area. Juliet, Ella and Lauren wore a thigh high dark rose pink strapless dress that had a flower on the left chest area. ALl of them wore matching shoes; black heels that had a little ankle strap. All of them also wore smokey eyeshadow and mascara, same as i wore, and a small bouquet of red tulips.

I had red roses instead.

"Time to get your dress on!" Sammi squealed excitedly.

I grinned and stood up.

"Oooh! Wait!" Gena houted and picked up a red rose to put in my hair.

She gently tucked it into one of the folds in my hairstyle and nodded her approval.

"Thank you." I smirked.

"Sammi, Ella, could you two help me with my dress?" I asked.

They smiled warmly and nodded.

"We'll... Wait outside." Gena smiled and beckoned the rest of the girls out of the room so i could get dressed.

Sammi and Ella lead me behind the dressing screen where my dress was gently hung. 

I took my robe off, leaving me in a black lacey strapless bra and matching underwear.

They put most of my dress on the floor so i could step into it with ease.

The girls lifted the dress up my body and Sammi laced the corset back.

Ella got my shoes and put them in front of my feet.

I slipped on the black, open-toe heels and smiled at the girls as they placed the long black veil in my hair.

"Could you hand me my flowers please Ella?" I asked quietly.

She nodded and smiled back at me before going to the vanity and picking up the flowers.

(Dresses/Shoes/Flowers/Rings in external link >>>>)

She handed them to me whilst i looked in the full-length oval mirror.

"All done." Sammi grinned proudly.