The Ordinary Life Of DD Bennet

To tell you guy the truth i am scared to do this but i will try. Hopefully you guys like it.

Hi , my name is DD bennet i am an only child and i live with my dad, we live in california.  my mom moved away when i was two in a half months old. i am eighteen years old now and i have a crush on the dude next door who is the basketball star and caption in my high school. his name is Drew Thomas has blue eyes, blonde hair and got a six pack. when i first saw him i thought my imagination was playing a trick on me. When  he saw me staring at him he came over to me and said" hi my name is drew, i am your new niehbor." i started laughing because that's what i do when i get nervous around boys. my dad came over and said" DD who is this ?" i look at my dad and said" this dad is Drew Thomas he is our next door niebor."  Did i forget to mention that my dad is over protective since i am his only child and  he only wants me to hang out with girls.

The only reason he let me hang out with Drew is because he goes to school and then home. he got a coverdible a blue one . He takes me to school and back home. I dont talk to anyone in school and the cool kids pick on me because i am shorter than them. On the first day of school  i did not eat lunch because i was scared. My heart was pounding when i got there and i did not like the attention.  When i came out of history my last class of the day, i saw Drew talking to some of his friends. I waited until drew waved me over, i went over and he introduced me to half of the basketball team. When we got in the car he asked" were did you go when you left the lunch room?" I said" i went to the bathroom because i got to shy and scared." He said " next time come sit with me and the guys  or i can come get you and show you were to come next time."

I smiled and said" ok  but if i get scared please do not be mad at me , it happens alot." He said" you are in a new place, you don't know anybody else but me, my parents who love you like a daughter and your dad  being afraid is alright . I stared at him i never had anybody say that there parents loved me exept my dad but no one outside of family . when i spent the night over his house the next week it was because my had a business meeting in Japan, so i spent the night and found out he had a brother named Aron Thomas who was nineteen  with dark brown hair and light green eyes. i accidently went into the wrong room when i saw him i almost ran out the room but he turned around and said" your the girl that moved in next door right?" I shook my head yes and begged myself not to be scared. He must have saw that i was scared and said"i am not gonna hurt you because you are a friend of my brothers and i want us to get along ok." thats when i finally spoke to him , i said"i get scared alot , hopefully  we can become friends and sorry about coming into your room without permission i thought it was the guess room." he stared at me with some type  of affection in his eyes i got shy real fast and was about to leave when he said"  hopefully i see you soon."