Life in Chains

Ok so first I would like to say thank you to all the people who are reading my story and also say thank you to my new fans! All of you are amazing!

I know I haven't uploaded in a whilebut I've been super busy...I'm trying to upload as soon as possible for y'all though because you all are awesome for reading my story!

Anyways...here's the chapter!

-----/\-----/\-----/\-----/\-----/\-----

Chapter 10

Soon Miss Hale came into the red room. She found me huddled naked and shivering in a far corner of the room staring at Ugly Face's dead body.

She walked over and slapped me across the face. "what's the matter with you?" she demanded.

"I...I killed him. I don't deserve to live. How could I ever live with myself? The guilt is killing me! Just please, kill me now so I don't have to suffer any longer."

"No. I'm not a murderer."

Her words sliced me like a knife. I decide to change my strategy. I knealt before her and thrust my arms up towards her, making sure my wrists touched eachother.

"Please, just end this now. I beg of you! All you have to do is bound my wrists and ankles somewhere and use any weapon. Or toss me into that cell in the basement and leave me there to rot. Either way."

Miss Hale picked me up and dragged me to another room. This room was white. It seemed as though no person had gone in there for a really long time. There was a door at the opposite side of the door. Miss Hale pushed me into the black room and my legs almost gave way. There were dozens of tourturing devices in a circle around the room. They all looked painful and frightening beyond belief. Miss Hale steered me in the dirrection of a grey, metal table. As I got closer, I could see all the chains attached. Miss Hale picked me up and dropped me on the table. I almost screamed out because the metalk was colder than cold, and the cuts from my whippings were srill raw. Miss Hale strapped a leather band around my neck. The inside of the band was covered in a thin layer of ice cold metal. I tried to pry it off with my hands, thrashing about on the table, but it wouldn't budge. By the time I gave up, Miss Hale had my ankles strapped down too. She then grabbed my hands and pinned them down, chaining my wrists to the table. If the straps around my ankles, wrists, and neck weren't enough, she also bound my forehead, upper and lower arms and legs, and two straps across my bare chest and stomache to hold me down. When she was done, I couldn't move. I layed there, tears running down the sides of my face and into my hair. Miss Hale blindfolded me and soon I feld a sharp pinch in the middle of all the straps. She was poking something into me. I started screaming, terrified of what fate awaited me. Miss Hale took off my blinfold, and I screamed even louder and tried to break the bonds holding me to the cold table. I was horrified by the twelve big needles filled with a clear, bubbly liquid that were sticking out of the straps holding me down. Miss Hale began to press down the plungers of the needles, sending the liquid into me. As soon as the liquid touched my insides, a fire was raging inside of me. The liquid felt as though it was burning me from the inside out. My screams turned into howling. I could no longer feel the ice cold table beneath me, only the firey heat that was coursing throughout my veins. My terror paralyzed me, and I layed there, my eyes wet with tears, staring up at the ceiling. The inferno raged within me for what seemed like hours. My voice soon gave out from my screaming, but my mouth was still stuck open with silent screams. I didn't know how longer I could take this. I needed a prince charming to save me from my horrible witch.

After what seemed like hours in incredible agony, Miss Hale returned and yanked the needles out. She undid the chains that held me captive, but I didn't move. My eyes were still staring blankly up at the ceiling, my lips still parted in silent screaming. Miss Hale rolled me off the table. I hit the ground with a thud, and I curled up in a ball. I felt hot to the touch. My body was still burning inside. Miss Hale left me on the floor but soon came back with a bucket of ice cold water which she dumped on me. I jerked up and I met Miss Hale's cold brown eyes goring into my soul. I was so frightened that I got up, ran behind another tourturing chair, and collapsed, sobbing and wrapping my arms tightly around my legs and hugging them to my chest.

Miss Hale strode over to me, picked me up by my hair, and dragged me up the stairs, into a hallway, and then pushed me into a pitch black room, closing and locking the door behind her.

I stumbled backwards and hit my back on a wall. The room seemed to be an empty closet, but I decided to explore it in the dark anyway. I walked to my left and quickly ran into the wall. I then walked to my right. I ran into something that was definately not a wall. I screamed and backed away. The thing I bumped into started to make noises and thrash about.

----------/\/\/\----------/\/\/\----------/\/\/\----------

so I have a request for all you readers! I need new stories to read (preferably horror or adventure, although any genre is fine) so if you know of some good ones tell me in a PRIVATE message. I will NOT read them if you send your recommendations in a normal comment. And in order for me to read your suggestions you have to either comment on my story or become my fan or vote for my story...(I know, I'm evil :D)

Thank you again for reading! Have a good day!

~Snazzychic <3