Life in Chains

Chapter 6

I woke up to Ugly Face kicking me in the stomache. I watched his eyes as the hungrilly worked their way up my body. Oh god! Miss Hale had never given me back my clothes. I tried to somewhat cover myself, but Ugly Face had shackled my wrists together. He brought his face closer to mine. I turned away from him, but he grabbed my cheeks in his big, sweaty hand and held my face in place. Slowly, he brought his lips to my forehead and then worked his way to my lips. I tried to break free or scream, but he violently shoved his mouth against mine and tasted with his tongue. I could smell and taste his foul breath. It made me want to hurl.

Ugly Face straddled my legs, further pinning me to the floor. He took tape out from his pants pockets and proceded to cover my mouth with it so I couldn't make a sound. He pressed his body closer and closer, all the while taking off his clothes. I was flipping out. I was struggling and trying to get away, but he had me pinned down too well. Then I had an idea.

I stopped struggling and forced myself to cry a little, even though I had hardly any tears left to cry. I began to try to talk to him through the tape holding my mouth closed, and even though it was near impossible, he heard me and he stopped to listen.

He ripped off my tape and put his hand over my mouth. I stopped trying to say anything so he would maybe understand that I wasn't going to scream. After a few intense seconds, he lifted his hand off my mouth, and I began to whisper to him.

"Please my...my master. Stop. I'll do anything just get off me and take these chains off. I swear I won't run away. You can even pretend that I escaped and that you recaptured me so you could look like a hero to Miss Hale. Please stop touching me."

In answer, he he laughed, placed his lips forcefully over mine and kept going.

-----------------------------\/-------------------------------

After Ugly Face was done with me, he took off my chains holding me to the floor of the blood room and put on new ones. He then picked me up, placed me on my feet, and barked at me to walk. At first I didn't want to leave the room because of my soreness and my lack of clothes, but Ugly Face took out his dagger and pushed it up against my back, forcing me to move. I hated him with a burning passion. Just thinking about how much I hated him made me feel violated and dirty.

We walked down many hallways and passed a huge amount of fancy rooms.

"Almost there, babe," Ugly Face said with a smirk on his face. I guess he felt good and proud of himself, but if I ever laid hands on him, he would be sorry.

We were turning the last corner when suddenly I came to a halt. Staring back at me was a handsome boy, probably around my age, with short brown hair and dark kind eyes. I realized it was probably the witch's son. His kind eyes turned to shock when he saw me. I guess a naked, bloody, and enslaved girl wasn't a common occurance in his house after all. I didn't know what I should do. He was very handsome, but he was the offspring of my lady. Should I say hi? Should I ignore him and walk past him? I decided it was best to avoid eye contact, but halfway towards him he stopped in his tracks, said hi to me, and extended his hand out. Since my hands were in chains behind my back, I just stared at his hand and turned my body so he could see my wrists bound together. He looked embarrassed and then confused at me. Ugly Face was poking my back with his sword, so I looked down at the ground, bowed slightly to the boy, and moved on my way.

We eventually reached the throne room and before Ugly Face pushed me down, I was kneeling and quietly sobbing. My lady walked in, wearing a bright blue dress that almost burned my eyes. Today my lady didn't sit in the throne, she walked right over to Ugly Face and me.

"So what was the problem?" Miss Hale demanded.

"The bratt tried to bite me so I taped her mouth closed and somehow she got out of her chains so I grabbed her and held her down then brought her to you. The thing needs to be punished," Ugly Face spat.

My lady smiled her evil smile. "Ok. Take her back to the red room."