Chapter 12: "It's all part of the plan"

Cole's POV

"Kent? Is that you?" I asked, and walked toward him. He was shoved to the ground, so he stood up and dusted himself off.

"In the flesh,"Kent smirked, and hugged me. Of course I had to hug him back, he's my brother, and I haven't seen him in 10 years. "It's been a while CoCo,"Kent chuckled, and pulled away. I glared at him, and punched his arm.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked him.

"I'm here to save you," Kent replied. I gave him a weird look.

"Umm dumba$s," I sighed,"How in the hell do you plan on doing that, if you're in here too?"

"It's all part of the plan," he smirked.

"What plan?" I asked.

Carter's POV

"Alright everyone," I boomed,"Remember the plan?"

"Can we go over it one more time?"Dan asked. I rolled my eyes and huffed. Dammit Dan!

"Alright," I sighed,"We get Kent into the prison, and when he gives us the signal and his location. We come in with the tank, but before that we'll have to take out the snipers. When all of the snipers have been taken out, we blow up the prison. However, AJ, Kai, and I will find our way in and get Kent and Cole out. Bertha will be in charge of telling the tanks when to fire. Are we clear?"

"Yes sir,"everyone replied.

"Good now lets-" I was cutoff by my phone ringing. Natalie was calling. I wonder if somethings wrong?

Natalie's POV

Walking up to Lucy's door, I knocked, and when I didn't here a reply I walked in.

"Lucy?" I called out, and saw her sitting on the floor drawing. She looked up at me, and she looked upset. "What's wrong?" I asked walking in, and closing the door behind me. I walked over to her, and sat on the ground next to her.

"Is this about Wesley?" I asked, and she nodded. "Tell Momma what happened," I smiled slightly, and faced her.

"I embarrassed myself in front of him," she sniffled.

"How?" I asked.

"Well I was in the kitchen and he came in," she paused,"Long story short, I thought he was gonna kiss me or ask me but......He just needed to get in the fridge." To be honest it was sad, but a little funny at the same time.

"Oh sweetheart embarrassing yourself is normal when you have a crush,"I smiled. She gave me a funny look.

"It is?" she wondered.

"Yeah it is," I chuckled,"When your father first brought me to this house, I got lost. I didn't know where to go so I just sat on the floor. Eventually, Kai found me, and well....they all laughed at me."

"Really?" she laughed.

"Hey don't laugh at me," I smiled,"I didn't laugh at your story."

"Sorry," Lucy chuckled. I rolled my eyes knowing she wasn't sorry, and I looked down at her drawing.

 I rolled my eyes knowing she wasn't sorry, and I looked down at her drawing