Chapter 5: "My parents are gonna kill me"

Kayden's POV

What?!? Join a gang? My parents would kill me where I stand, if they found out I was in a gang.

"Join a gang?" Hunter questioned,"I'm sorry, but my mom would kill me."

Butch chuckled,"No isn't an option. We need young guys, and you all are young. You're joining the gang, and the only way out of it is in a body bag." We gulped. "Now take a gun," Butch ordered, as one of his men opened a brief case.

The brief case held five guns, one was white that kind of looked like snake skin, there were two black ones, a silver one, and a black gun with a wooden handle.

We all hesitated, but Sean grabbed a gun first. He picked the silver gun, Wesley picked the white gun, Hunter picked the all black gun with silver chamber, Drew pick the black gun with the wooden handle, and I grabbed the all black gun.

"Good now meet back here friday," Butch ordered,"Don't tell anyone about this or you will be killed." With that said, Butch and his squad walked off. We all looked at Wesley, and he looked surprised.

"What?" Wesley asked.

"You didn't tell us your brother was in a gang!" Hunter growled.

"I didn't know," Wesley defended, and held his hands up.

I looked at the gun in my hand, and sighed,"my parents are gonna kill me."

"I think all of our parents are gonna kill us," Sean stated. We all agreed except Wesley. His parents are dead....Butch is his legal guardian.

"Can we leave? This place gives me the creeps," Drew admitted. We all got into Wes's care, and drove off. On our way back to my house, Wes dropped off the guys at their house. When we pulled into my driveway, I looked at Wesley.

"You wanna stay for dinner?" I asked.

"What are you having?" he asked.

"Mom said we were cooking out," I stated. He thought for a minute, then turned the car off.

"Lets go,"he smiled. We got out of the car, and I was about to head through the door, when I realize my gun was still in my hand.

"Where do I put this?" I asked.

"Mines in my car, but just put it in the back of your pants," Wesley stated. I put the gun in the back of my pants, and opened the door.

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled, "And I brought a friend!"

"She's outside Kayd," a female voice replied. I turned my head, and saw Aunt Avery, and Aunt Dana.

"Hey," I smiled, and gave them a hug.

"Who's your friend?" Aunt Avery asked.

"I'm Wesley," he smiled. Aunt Dana pinched his cheek, then mine.

"You two are so cute," she cooed,"Oh Lucas and Lily are here too."

"Sweet," I replied,"We'll be outside in a minute." My Aunts nodded then walked outside, and I dragged Wesley upstairs. to my room.

 to my room