Chapter 6: Russians

Carter's POV

When I looked at my ringing phone it said No Caller ID. This could be Cole so I got up from the picnic table, and walked away.

"Who is this?" I asked, answering the phone.

"Not even a hello Carter?" a thick Russian accent was present in this man's voice. As soon as he spoke I knew exactly who it was. Sergei Markova. (A/N pronounced Sir - Gay Mar - Kova)

Sergei runs one of the most dangerous mafias in Russia. We've butted heads in the past over territory in Russia.....in the end I lost a lot of men....And I lost my first love Rebecca.....But that doesn't matter anymore I have Natalie.

"Sergei," I sighed,"To what do I owe this....pleasure."

"One of your little serpents tried to sneak out one of my prisoners,"Sergei's Russian accent spat with amusement. Oh God Cole.

"Well," I paused,"Are you going to release my serpent?" I heard Sergei chuckle.

"No I'm not," Sergei stated,"Your serpent is going to rot in my prison like the rest of prisoners. You want him....Come get him......But I must warn you. My mafia doesn't like this serpent. So by the time you get here he may already be dead."

"If you kill him," I growled,"You're gonna regret it."

"Are you threatening me?" Sergei boomed. I noticed that I had been surrounded by the guys. Thomas mouthed 'who is it?' ans I mouthed 'Sergei'.

"Yeah I am," I stated.

"You've just made yourself an enemy," Sergei snarled.

"I gotta a lot of enemies," I smirked.

"You're cocky," Sergei huffed,"Just remember...I have one of you serpents, and he may not last long. Especially with all of this torture."

I was going to respond, but then I heard a scuffle in the background. It sounded like someone was being beaten up. I had a hunch that it was Cole who was receiving a punishment.

"I'd hurry Carter," I could just picture Sergei smirking,"I don't think Cole will last very long." With that Sergei hung up, and I got p!ssed.

"Dam it!" I yelled, and threw my phone.

"What did that phone ever do to you?" Kent asked, trying to lighten the mood. I just glared at him, and ran a hand through my hair.

"Who was that?" AJ asked.

"Sergei Markova," I sighed.

"What does he want?" Keith asked.

"He has Cole," I huffed, and rubbed my temples.

"What?" Kai gaped,"What does Sergei want with Cole?"

"Cole snuck into Sergei's prison to get his father. Now Cole is his prisoner and Sergei won't let him go," I explained,"So we now we have to go to Russia....And soon or else they'll kill Cole."

"Who's going and how soon?" Kent asked.

"We'll call who we need," I paused,"And we leave tomorrow."