Chapter 9: The overlooked

Chapter 9:
Luna's POV: me and Isaac and kylie where at the school while a storm raged on.
After we fought jenn- darach Stiles and Scott left to tell Derek what she really was. They Texted me that they where going to the hospital to help Cora. I saw Isaac talking to the argents.
"I have to go I can't leave Cora with Peter"
I knew Isaac was like this because Derek and everyone else was like his only family
I held his hand to try to calm him down. Mr argent gave us a ride. We got to hosptial Isaac stayed behind with him while I went to Derek.
I saw them with her
"Hey"
I followed them up and saw kora then Peter slid in and said
"We have a problem..a big problem"
I saw the twins and an unconscious Cora on the other side. Stiles explained why they were there to Eva and she and Scott had a bro and sis moment we found out she was pregnant. Jennifer tried to leave Then they asked me to reason with my dad or the twins so we tried to leave but we made it to basement I left her with stiles. We talked with mama McCall And the argents. I kinda got jealous when Isaac called Jennifer kinda hot. But he kissed me and called be beautiful and apologized and said that being called beautiful is better than being called hot. Then it was decided Alison was gonna pretend to be Jennifer. We used Jennifer's heels to get them outside and Isaac was able to get both Eva and cora out and safe.
I went to the roof but when I was going I saw that Jennifer wasn't there and saw Derek unconscious I knew Eva would be feeling this I felt bad for her. i got to the roof and saw that stiles was trying to stop Scott from joining dad so I made a decision
"Scott if u go I go"
"Good choice daughter" my dad said
"Me too"said Kylie I knew she was trying to help Scott.
We left
I hope this was a right choice
I just hope

A/n: sorry it's short. Well hope to hear feedback :\