Chapter 11- Lunar Ellipse

Chapter 11:

Luna's POV:

i decided to break it off with isaac i can see the connection he shares with allison. i went back home. their was a knock on the door i opened it up to see aiden.

"what are you doing here?"

"i heard what happened between you and isaac"
"yeah so"

"are you sure it was the right choice he is your mate and all he and that argent girl have is some connection"

"what you want me to go back to him"

"i want you to make the right choice"

"i did"

"your so hard headed. dont come crying to me when you start regretting your descison"
"i wont"

"bye"

"bye"

he left. maybe he was right.

i decided to go back but then i opened the door and my dad was there"

"what do you want"

"remember you are apart of my pack"

"what are you doing now"

"trying to stop ms blake"

"ah the darach"

"i need you and scott"

"ok ok im coming"

we left and met scott and isaac and allison on the ledge. isaac looked at me for a second. then scott told them to find his parents and stiles.

we left and got to the distillary. scott sent a message to ms blake.

derek and ms blake showed up.

then they started fighting i just waited for me to join in.

my dad was going to make scott kill ms blake but scott didnt want to he said that his pack was going to save them.

then the eclipse happened. kora came out from hiding

then ms blake healed my dad he  could see.

she got weak but then she started hurting derek. i saw Eva was in pain and scott helped her.

then the eclipsed finished.

then she made a barrier of mountain ash.

then the unimaginable happened scott broke it and he became and alpha.

Scott says he’s an Alpha now and demands that she end the storm and let the parents go. He says if she won’t he’ll kill her himself “I don’t care what it does to the color of my eyes.” then my dad says it won’t do a thing to his eyes, steps forward and slashes Jennifer’s throat.

then they give my dad a warning saying they want him to be the good guy he use to be but he doesnt it doesnt matter that he can see and that he will never see them comming.

im about to leave but my dad calls me name

"luna"

"what?"

"i can finally see you"

'you look just like your mother"

"thank you"

"im sorry" was the last thing i heard from him.

with that i left. i went to see scott since i really needed a friend

i went to deaton and scott was about to leave

"hey"

"hey what are you doing here"

"i need a friend" my voice croaked

"what happened"

"i found out isaac likes allison now and i feel alone since i have no one not even my dad"

"hey you have me"

i gave him a hug i looked into his eyes and i kissed him. i dont know why. it just felt right. i knew i could always count on scott.

"what was that for."

"i dont know"

"well i kinda like it"

"me too"

with that we left and i invited him over to my place.