Love bites...

I darted my view between two men who were stupidly in love with me. But my eyes were revolving around the one who I am in love with irrevocably.

"I..I.." God why is this so hard to make a conversation now. Vince looked very tired. As if he didn't sleep well last night.

"Vi.." I started to move near Vince when another voice startled me.

"Nora" It was Kevin.

"Yeah" I darted my eyes away from Vince to look at Kevin.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Ah. Here he goes again with 'The talk'.

"Sure" the reply came out before I could stop it. Kevin gave me a big grin before retreating to his room. I moved up the stairs and stood one step below where Vince was.

He looked hurt and sad which made my heart cringe. "I'll be back in a moment" I smiled at Vince trying to lighten his mood but in no vain.

"Will you?" his question was more like a request. I nodded my head and moved forward placed a kiss over his forehead. But before I turn around he was quick enough to grab my hand.

"Nora. I can't bear losing you anymore. If I lose you once more there will be no purpose for me to live" he said and my hands automatically went to his mouth covering it. I slapped him lightly over my hand.

"Don't say rubbish Vince. I am not going anywhere. You won't get rid of me until I lie in the grave okay" I giggled but his face turned serious as a tear escaped his eyes. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

"Don't ever say that again. I can't even imagine living without you" he let go of me finally.

God how much I missed this man...

"Just for few minutes" I smiled at him and ran over to Kevin's room.

"Kevin?" I asked as I entered his room. He looked at me as he patted a
spot next to him over the bed.So much for a small talks huh? I sighed and sat next to him.

"Nora about last night..." he stopped and struggled to form a sentence.

"It's okay Kevin. Forget about it" I assured him.

"No Nora. I was wrong about you and Vince. He's not as bad as I thought
he was" Kevin smiled for the first time.

And the weight in my heart seemed to lift a little. Finally the dispute is over.

"But I can't get over the fact that there won't be a chance for me to create
an 'Us' anymore. I have always hoped that it would be 'Us' in the end" I swallowed nervously.

He looked hurt again. It was my entire fault for not stopping him completely at the first event itself. Well I did tell him partially that I won't be giving him a chance in my life forever. But he was too stubborn to accept it.

"Don't worry about me anymore Nora. I am fine now. I just wanted to say sorry for accusing Vince last night" he took my hand and smiled at me.

"Hey Kevin it's alright okay. Let us both forget what happened last night" I said at the same time Vince came in holding a phone in his hand. Well his expression was angry as he noticed my hand in Kevin's.

Oh oh...

This isn't going to end well...

"Nora call for you" Vince said grinding his teeth at the same time glaring at Kevin.

I moved forward to get the phone but Kevin's grip on my hand stopped me.

I turned around to find him realizing it and he released my hand with a grin.