In which both hearts year separately..

"If you wanted to spend more time with your boyfriend you guys should have gone alone. Why drag me here?" I yelled at my best friend in a volume only we can hear. "It's not only for me and Gavin. You know that. So suck it up." She plastered a fake smile in her face and patted my shoulders. "My baby. Let me help you." with that she ran towards Gavin and helped load our bags in his car. Jake was busy flirting with his girl friend. And we both are the only ones left alone. I turned to look at the man standing beside me. He had his phone in his left hand since his right hand was still bandaged. It was hard for me to go up there and yank that mobile from his hand giving him some rest. But I couldn't do it. Maybe not now. But I am sure when this trip is over we will be back together...

We were currently in front of Jake's home. From here we would start our journey to Florida where Vincent's family home is situated. I've been there once during school days. It was one of the unforgettable trips of my life. I can say it was when I fell for him too...

Once the bags were loaded Gavin and Gracie took the front seats since Gavin is driving. I took my steps to reach the middle seat but before that Jake occupied that seat and the one next to it for his girl friend. I rolled my eyes at him. That would mean only one thing I am stuck up with Vincent through my journey. "Sorry Nora. But back seat makes Stella sick." He pouted his lips and all I did was glare at him. "Come on Nora. Get in" it was my best friend/Enemy. I turned and glared at her indicating my position but instead of replying she started giggling. "It's ok Nora. Vince won't bite." Gavin snorted from the wheel. My vision went to the person who has taken the opposite seat of me. His eyes were closed and he already had his earphones plugged in. Thank god he didn't hear any of these comments. I sat very carefully not touching him by any instance if it would wake him up.

The movement of the car made us all shift right which I didn't expect at all. It made me jump from my seat and in an instance I was hovering over Vincent. His eyes shot open with a glint of shock in it and he smirked at me. But soon it was replaced with a blank expression again. I recomposed myself and went back to my seat adjusting my shirt which has been crumbled up in the accident. "If you want to hug Vince. All you had to do is ask Nora. "Gavin sounded amused which made all of them giggle and me blush creepily. I dropped my head to the ground and never had the nerve to look at him again. Jeez why am I behaving like a high schooler again...?

---------------------

Hmmm. It's nice to feel his breath again. And his chest will be the best spot for me to take a nap. How good it will be if it's not a dream of mine and I am really lying on his chest. Wait...

I can feel his breath over my head and the hardness of his chest. I slowly peeked open my eyes praying to god that I haven't hopped onto his seat and swayed over his chest for a nap. But no I am screwed. I was lying in his chest and when I tried to move something was holding me. I looked down to see Vince holding my shoulders with his hand. I couldn't control the happiness I felt at that moment. He still cared for me. That meant he hasn't hated me yet. I wanted to stay like this for a while but the car stopped suddenly making us all move forward and I hit my head hard in his chest. I took this as an opportunity to get a grip and yanked myself away from him. He who has also wakened up from a sleep looked confused at me sleeping with him. But soon he realized something and turned his head facing his friends "Who made you the Driver man? You'll get us all killed." He yelled at his friend. Gavin and Gracie had already hopped out of the car and Came back to us opening the back door. "Why Bro. Did I wake you up from the cute nap you guys took together?" He asked innocently and I turned head my ultimately to the opposite direction choking. Definitely we are going to be the teasing topic from now on...