Love birds....

This chapter is dedicated to shealtielrolle who was the first to make a comment on my story..

Thanks to you..

---------------------

I scurried out of the lift and went straight to the washroom.. I felt relaxed as soon as I was out of his sight..

When I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I was shocked. My pupils are dilated and my hands were shaking as if I am in panic. My heart bleated in a fast rate...

I had not experienced such feelings recently. Not in the past six years at least. Why do my heart still beat for him? Even after all the hurtful things he did..

I looked weak in front of him which I hated a lot. He makes me weak. His presence alone makes me weak. I have to overcome this thoughts. I have to find a solution for this problem. Maybe I should quit this job..

No I pursued this career.. I'll not let some idiot to spoil my future. He's trying to act smart right. Let me show what real smart ass is like..

" Nora are you alright. You look like you've encountered a ghost..!!" Celine who works at the same department as mine asked me.

" Yeah something like that.." I said to her who was standing next to me. He's more worse than a ghost. I splashed cold water on my face. I dont usually wear makeup. So I dont have to worry about spoiling my face by washing it. Cold water made me felt good. It cooled my senses..

---------------------------

"Oh my god. You are so good at this Vince." My head turned automatically in that direction. Wait. Did I hear Vince.??

Come on.

For five minutes can't he stop showing himself off..

I sighed and went to my desk, dropping myself on the seat..

Another restless day starts...

"Celine can I have that Nov-Dec sales report.? I have to present it before noon to Mr.Asher.." I informed politely to celine who was clearly flirting with that Idiot who seemed to be enjoying it..

"Sure.." She smiled and went to her desk. He gave me a smirk. Oh come on don't even think that I was jealous of you and her. It's disgusting actually.

Now I'll show Mr.Turner who the boss is..

I turned to face him who's desk is few steps apart from mine. I took all the pending works with me.

"Mr.Turner.." I said and plopped all the files in his desk which were in my hand..

He looked up and smirked. " Yes Mrs.Turner. What can I do for you?" He said without dropping his smirk.

My jaw dropped when he called me that name. My stern hands seemed to shake now. God...

In the past I used to love and blush furiously when he calls me by that name.. No Nora. Dont give up..

"Call me Ms.Willams." My facial expression was bossy now. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"And these are the files you have to go through and complete the pending works Mr.Thompson left. If you have any doubts ask me.." Its my turn to smirk now. He pretended like he was shocked but soon started laughing loudly. I looked around and sighed knowing no one noticed his creepy laughter.

"Mr.Asher wants these works to be completed before the weeks end." I said before I turned and left to my desk not even bothering to hear his reply..