Prologue

Dear Diary, 

Casey Ravenswood. Hot, sexy, popular, rich… he has status. He has fans. The girls wrapped around his little finger. No one questions his actions. His parents are the most valuable people in Ravenswood. God, I still can't stand to think about it. 

I, as well as everyone in this town, know why. Casey Ravenswood is a werewolf and his parents are the Alphas of our pack. Casey is just waiting for his mate so he can take the title from his parents.

 I may not have seen Casey since kindergarten, but I have hated him ever since he pushed me off my swing just because he wanted it. He wanted my damn swing so he pushed me off, and I ruined my favorite white dress because I landed on my juice box.

I was never one to believe his stories, or to fall prey to his undeniably cute looks and little kid charm, so when my family left due to my dad getting an offer to be a Wolf Council Leader, I was happy... Up until that day. June 12th, also known as the day my parents died doing what they loved: fighting for peace among all werewolves. 

 Technically, I still belong to the Ravenswood pack, since I’m not 18 for another few months. I am permitted to move in with my cousin, in Ravenswood, and continue my schooling there until I turn 18 and can choose my destiny for myself. Maybe I'll run away and become a rogue. But do I really want to be a rogue in this world, unloved and be vulnerable? Not really, so Ravenswood is my only hope unless I somehow find my mate, and here's to hoping he lives far from Ravenswood.

 Well, it'll be a fun day, diary. It's moving day.