Chapter 13

Sometimes whenever we think about how we deal with things we tend to forget about the people we love. For Boomer is was his brothers since he has always shut them out, for Bubbles it was her grandmother. What the reason was the blondes always forget the people who had their backs are the people who are right behind you.

Boomer would love to tell his brothers everything but they didn't know it felt whenever their father doesn't care about them. His father always favored his brothers more and leaving him in the dust, but his mother did care about him but he always wanted his father to see him more than how he sees him.

Which is one of the many reasons why he wants to pay for the treatment.

Boomer could feel the stress taking over his body as he stood outside his father's bedroom, and he licked his lips as he saw his brothers walking out, pale and they ran away. He looked and heard his mother crying, he walked inside and saw his father was puking up blood.

"Dad?" Boomer asked as his mother looked up and began to cry even more. Boomer walked over shalkey and saw his father laying back on the bed. "Dad?' Boomer asked again as his father closed his eyes and Boomer saw his mother wrapped her hand with his.

"Why are you here?" He asked as Boomer gulped and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"I w-wanted to check up on you." Boomer said as his father scoffed.

"I don't know why," His father let out as Boomer felt tears prickle in his eyes as he sucked his breath and saw his father's chest moving up and down. "I don't see you as my son." He whispered as Boomer stiffened and he blinked away the tears.

"But you're still my father." Boomer said as his father laughed and Boomer gripped his hands inside his pockets.

"No, I'm not." His father let out as Boomer widened his eyes and turned to leave, ignoring his calls from his mom for him to come back.

He just ran, he was tired of his father not seeing him as his son. He was tired of trying to make things better, Boomer just felt like he didn't need to be near his father anymore. Since that stress was making him take it out on everyone else, and he didn't want to hurt anymore people.

He didn't want those people feel like how he feels. But he knew that being rude to other people wasn't the easy way out either, since it ended bad both ways. So Boomer thought it would be best if he kept to himself.

Bommer stopped in front of the empty beach and shoved his hands in his pockets, he made his way down in the hot sand and sat down on the damp rocks. He kicked his feet back and forth as he started to hum some tune as he stared off into the ocean.

He felt peace, and rather safe. As his dark blue eyes stared off into the raging waves he felt his stress melting away. Hearing the seagulls chirping and listening to the children laugh as they ran across the sand. He heard the waves crash along the water, he saw boats was being driven across the sea and saw some dolphins doing tricks in the water, and saw some people swimming in the ocean.

He brought his knees to his chest as his eyes went towards the family and watched them, he felt some pang of jealousy and sadness. Their family wasn't so happy whenever they went out to the beach, there would always be fights and constant dirty looks, they didn't just act like a family in Boomer's opinion.

But he would always love seeing other families, because he was curious, is that how you act in public? Smiling? Laughing? Just plain being happy near each other, Boomer just didn't know how to feel about that. But he would love to watch them, not in a stalker way but more in such curious way, because it was new to him and he loved seeing new things, well most of the time.

--

Bubbles sat on her couch, staring at the blank tv but listened to the music playing from her radio, which was 'Focus' by Ariana Grande, and she was loving the song and singing along but Boomer never left her mind.

She always wondered why Boomer had such huge anger issues, bigger than his brothers, and she would've thought that Butch would have them worst but it turned out to be Boomer who had them more than his brothers. She wanted to know what made him feel so much anger built up inside him, why?

Of course she would ask him but then he could feel threatened and Bubbles didn't want him to feel so threatened, since they did sorta get along. She didn't want that to be ruined so fast, since she did enjoy hanging out with him, since she was able to see the calm side of him sometimes.

Which she felt happy whenever she saw him calm.

She sighed as she stood up, and heard the song switched to 'Youth' by Troye Sivan, she smiled as she walked in her bedroom and changed out of her dress and slipped on a pair of grey sweatpants and a blue tank top. She sighed as she let her down from her braid and brushed it, and looked in the mirror.

She had real bad bags and her makeup was covering it up, she sighed as she put her hair in a bun and then she wiped off her make up and cringe at her appearance, knowing she needs sleep but she had so much to do. She sighed as she slipped on her a pair of blue fuzzy socks then took out her contacts then she slipped on her dorky black glasses then made her way out of her room and walked in her kitchen and poured her some water from the tap and took a huge gulp from her cup.

Bubbles walked to her fridge pulled out her some salad from last night and placed it on the counter and grabbed some kind of dressing and poured it on there then she grabbed her fork and began to eat the greens.

She hummed along with the music, which was 'Love Yourself' by Justin Bieber, she nodded her head along and sat on her counter and kicked her feet back and forth. The songs was changing to today's top songs and she was having a blast singing along with them, and ate her food.

But she stopped whenever she heard a knock, she stood up and walked towards the door, and she opened the door, expecting it to be a fan, but when she opened the door she was in pure shock.

"Boomer?" She asked in disbelief.

Heyyo My Cocoians!!!!

What we thinks??? BubbleS??? Boomer??? Also I'm reallies sorries for being lates, school is just being really stressful lol, but I am going to get into updating my books more!!! So tell me your thoughts!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!