Chapter 1 ~SHOCKING ENTRANCE~

I slightly open my eyes to my surroundings. Everything is a giant blur and all I hear is ringing and faint voices. I sort of see silhouettes from above me. I decided not to fully open my eyes yet to pretend asleep.

I hear the sound of feet making contact with metal coming towards me. I close my eyes shut and stay still as possible. That's when the ringing in my ears stop and the voices are clearer.

"It's a girl!" a guy with a british accent shouts. I hear gasps from above us. I argue in my head whether I should pretend that I'm asleep or let them know that I am awake already.

In the end, I decide to just let them know. I sit upright so suddenly that the guy beside me fell back. He looks suprised at first but smiles at me after a few seconds. I look up to see a lot of boys staring down at us. I mean me. No signs of any girl. Am I seriously the only girl here?

"Woah there! Hi." the british guy greets with smile. I gotta say, he is really handsome and attractive. If I hadn't just woken up from an unknown place that could possibly be a torture chamber, I would be staring at this creature.

"She is hot."

"Definition of beautiful right there."

"I like her already."

I hear the boys whisper. I quickly got annoyed.

Who is he? Who are they? Why am I here? Did they kidnap me? Think of a plan, come on, think! I panic in my head but I try to look calm.

"Can you please help me out?" I ask in a sweet voice. The british guy nods and helps me stand up. "Hey, Gally! Little help?" he shouts to someone. He holds my hips, but not in an inappropriate way, and lifts me up. Then this guy, who really looks intimidating to me, pulls me up by the arm.

As soon as my feet touch the ground, I push the guy who I assume is named Gally and all the other guys that are blocking my way. I start running towards somewhere away from them. I run as fast as I could.

"She's a runner!" someone from behind me cheers but I ignore him. While running, I search for a way out of... of this place surrounded by walls. Then I spot this giant opening. I run towards it and suddenly all the cheering stop.

"She's headed to the maze! Stop her!" a familiar british accent shouts. Once I get out of the place, I enter another mysterious place. The walls are really talls and has vines on it. I look around for places to go to.

All I could see are turns and more turns. This place looks like a maze. I run straight ahead not caring about where I'm actually headed. When I almost reached the corner, two guys come jogging towards me.

I stop in my tracks and so do they as they see me. I slowly step back as they start walking towards me.

"Minho! Ben! Stop her!" the british guy alarms me of the crowd of boys behind me. Okay.. So more than 10 boys behind you, 2 boys in front of you. Choose where you go!

I run my fastest as I put my arms against my chest. I have to push down the two guys in front of me and run away from here. The impact was enough to make them both take a few steps back but isn't enough to make them fall.

"Hey! Calm down!" a guy that seems to be asian holds my left arm tightly. The other guy holds me other arm. I try to wriggle out of their grasps but I guess I'm not strong enough.