Chapter Three~ First day, Fun day!

Walking out of the shower..to see my brother standing their in nothing but a towel "Bout time" he shoved passed me in all honesty..I didn't want to respond im not letting him kill my Excitement, for once I was Excited to begin my Junior year..my Freshman and Sophomore years were crap.. but this time I had Friends who seem to just care!..and I was kinda Excited to see Theo again..Putting on a Classic blue and Red Flannel top, Classic Jeans, All Black Knee High Converse, Black beanie again letting my hair do what it wants Grabbing a old black Satchel..with a bunch of bottoms on into my Fave punk bands to Favorite anime Characters..walking down Stairs..and getting in the car before the siblings..and the car "Gonna Try at for the sports teams" Leo Cheers "Cheerleader!" Thalia follows "The Arts!" after mum asked us what we were gonna do..

Getting out of the Car, seeing Stiles and Scott waving at me.. approaching them for an Embrace "Hey guys!" smiling at them "man first Day of being a junior" Scott crosses his arms, Stiles falls over "Stiles!" creaming in shock while he mad a surprising recovery "He does that alot" nodding with eyes wide open Seeing a giant white van..and my Heart begin to Race its Theo..okay..maybe I might..be fond of him.."Man, He looks so Good today" smiling at his racing mind and thoughts "Keep it cool Theo Wave" he waves at me then Scott and he walked over "Hey, Gabriel" Waving walking in to giving him a hug "I Like holding him in my arms" laughing leaving the embrace "Hey Scott" Stiles looked off "What the Fuck is he doing here" stiles inner Voiced Boomed with anger blinking..looking at Scott and Theo hug shacking my head "Haven't seen you since the fourth Grade!" my face drops a little Crap..he knows him..alot more than I do "Yeah man like wise" Theo looks at me "is Gabriel okay?" all their voices say at the same time "umm, sorry im just a little Nerves" for more than one reason "lets just get these class timetables" walking over with them..opening mine, as the boys all watch me: Art in room 12, Music in 16, Photography in 18, Drama in D11, and Novel writing in P25..

A huge smile was on my face "YES!" they all look at me "I got all the classes I wanted!" rushing into hug Theo..which made me scream and Flail "Oh Dear god im so Sorry I-" he shakes his head "I Like it when hes happy" man this town has made me more redder than anytime in my life "we can show you your classes now since theirs only an hour left!" nodding and we walked around the school campus getting a tour from Stiles and Scott.. Occasionally looking a Theo when hes looking at someone else...seeing all the girls eyeing him up..holding my arms together..made a feel a little insecure..and to make it worse the bell rings..Theo looks at me..He just goes in a hugs me "you will do great Gabs" Gabs?! he gave me a pet name only nodding and response "good luck" stiles and Scott put arms on their shoulders  walking into class..was one of the first people in the class a teacher who looked around his early 20s short black hair, Scruff on his face wearing a White Formal shirt and Vest, Jeans and had suspenders at his sides..and brown formal boots "Hello!" he greets Waving "H-Hello" Squeaking "im Mr. Knight and Ill be your music Teacher!" he smiles taking a seat in the middle of the class "im Gabriel" timid look on my face as people slowly filled the room till it was full...

"Welcome!" his voice was very well projected across the room "im Mr. Knight and Ill be your music Teacher" he hands us all a flyer, for GLEE CLUB AUDITIONS! the whole class Squeals into Excitement.."of course ill get top spot" turning our heads to a girl with long blond hair and looks like she belongs as the white trash in a nicki minaj music video, hearing all the class groan..and most of them look down after it.."does anyone else wanna audition  for head Vocalist" raising my hand "I will!" standing up the kids looked at me up and down whispering among themselves "Who are you" she looks at me "names Gabriel" people were whispering I must be new here "And im going to be the one who puts you in your place" giving her a smug grin, while she gasps and surprisingly the class seems to cheer me on..Mr Knight just smiles at me..sitting back down "Wow!" a girl approaches me she looked like a hipster chick, long brown hair "your brave for finally putting her int he place she needs to be!" nodding "Im Regina!" she smiles "Already know my name." we both look back "thats Cassandra smith!" god even here name made me want to vomit "well ill just be happy to do it" both me and Regina got to know each other and we parted ways to my next class.

"WELCOME TO THEATER!" blinking and looking at the other Student next to me we were all in complete surprise and this crazy gypsy looking Lady but..I like people with character "I Am miss Evelyn, and your going to Explore past your limits in the way of acting" chuckling in amusement, I enjoy when people are so passionate about their hobbies or Careers but, she said this was a Free Period since I Dont know...something on the lines of getting the class to know each other, which went on rather quickly..Next was Photography the Teacher looked like a lumber jack daddy like holy..hell I have a lump in my throat just going ninja and not getting noticed "Welcome class" HIS VOICE WAS DEEP WHAT THE FUCK. me and half the girls Jaw drop and man Panties Did to! "Names Mr. Mason ill be your Photography teacher" nodding "Now I want you kids to stand up and introduce yourselves" he looks around and his eyes dart on me "you" Looking away with a scoff "Me?!" he nods "Attitude" rolling my eyes "Name Gabriel" crossing my arms, my head tilts as his eyes widen "oh, your Gabriel!" blinking "miss Lars, sent me your final bored" blushing "its quite incredible young man, It will be good to work with such a professional student" nodding "T-thank you sir" sitting down to the whole class looking back in whispering stuff..its weird back in new york somebody would of called me out by the time..id sat down..The class ends rather quickly my phone vibrates..

Tall, Dark and handsome (Theo):  hey, ill pick you up for lunch, what class you in? ;) 

Smiling at the Text messaged quickly typing in, a response.

Me: I just got outta photography Rm 18, We meeting Stiles and Scott? :/

My phone instantly Vibrates, Damn Fast Responses.

Tall, Dark and Handsome (Theo): im a Couple classes down ill be their in a sec! 

Putting my phone back into my bag, leaning against somebody locker, this place wasn't as bad than New York and honestly I dont know why im so surprised "Gabs" looking to an a approaching "heard you got into bad blood with some girl" rolling my eyes "Like new york, gossip Travels fast" shacking my head "this chick needs to be put in her place" shrugging "all I have to say" he nods "Yeah but if she tears you apart, ill claw her head out!" hugging him "you will have my back right?" he nods "without Question" we start walking to the main hall, thing to meet Scott and stiles, greeting them as they lead us, to a table, Three girls, some guys "Everyone, These are our new Additions to our pack!" stiles and myself looked at Scott "WHAT?!" Stiles and I screamed, my face instantly..goes red..what is this warm feelings im getting "you wouldn't want me" arguing "Its okay" the Asian girl smiles at me "your such a cutie" rubbing the back of my head in response "im Kira" waving "Gabriel" the Strawberry red headed girl looks me up and down "you have some interesting Fashion sense, Lydia martin" smiling at her then the girl who just stares back at me "You smell weird" she comments, Rolling my eyes "Malia Tate" looking at the boys "Liam!" he waves "Mason" nodding taking a seat next to Theo after he made his introduction "so what are you?" they all look at me "im a Jinn" they all widen in shock "As in, Granting wishing and warping Reality?" Lydia inquires rather rapidly "Yeah" they all look at each other "Show us something" nodding seeing my brother with the girl from music class looking at their giant bottles of milk..or some liquid substance they all watch as I swirl my finger around and the milk shoots out of the bottles and gets them all over, the whole group laughs, while im in hysterics students turn their heads at the screaming girl "MY FUCKING CLOTHES!" she Squeals..they all look at me with tears in their eyes with Laughter "Nice!" they boys high five me "isnt that your brother and the girl from music class" Stiles asks "Yup" they all laugh again.. "I think you will fit in rather nicely" Lydia smirks at me "Sure thang hunty" winking..

This is the best school day ever! internally jumping in my seat, seeing Theo smile at me.. Dear Dairy I mad a huge group of friends with ease and im LOVING IT!