Chapter Two~ Sheriff's Office

(Picture Above is Leroy!) 

"Gabriel, Leroy, Thalia come here!" looking out my bed room door..what does dad what? seeing they were already in the room "get Dressed we are going to the Sheriff's office today" my arms were crossed and I laughed "Wow, Taking me there already dad, Im innocent" Dad rolled his eyes.while my siblings Remained Silent..yes I been to a Sheriffs office 95% of my middle school year, I used my powers to Trick, Device and Prank the people, who I either Disliked or did me wrong..and of course I got punished for it..but the Adrenaline of negative attention at me is like a Drug..we all nod walking back into our rooms, I got Dressed in a Gray T-shirt, Beanie with Purple and black Buttons on it, a Purple and Black Flannel Top Wrapped around my Waist My Bright-ish blue Denim skinny jeans..the were ripped at the knees and Blue Converse my hair was naturally black a messy so It just did whatever..

"Wow your not Wearing a hoodie what a shock!" Leroy snaps at me "Yeah, I thought I could go for a small change, but for you plastic Surgery is a big change to fix your Disgusting Face!" dads hands slam the table "Now, you boys will be on your best behavior" me and him look at each other "Fine!" actually seething through my teeth lets see how long that lasts, Arriving at the Sherri's office to see a man  with two boys, one skinny and pale but hes tall..and the one next to him is a couple inches shorter broad tan, nice jawline..hmmm "Just my Type!" Thalia scoots over to them with her Frill skirt..all over the show..made me wanna barf but alas I couldn't Say it better myself.."I gotta boyfriend" the pale skinny one says the tan one rubs the back off his head "Girlfriend" she huffs Leroy Scoffing "Great another Fag" Instantly turning to throw mental daggers at him.."Mind your own Business" Leroy shots a glare "Awe your a Fag to, jealous you dont have a boyfriend anymore" biting my lip..that was a story i was not ready to explain "Awe funny for you to say, witnessing your first love and beyond Reject you!" smiling in victory seeing his face go Tomato red they both just look at us "He smells, Different!" the Tan one inner voice was barking he learnt in to whisper in his ear "Well.." the man Coughs "Im john stilinski" my dad shakes his hand "Lewis Ronald's" they both look at us "These are my kids, Gabriel, Leroy and Thalia" Waving Awkward me and introductions are not my Strong suite.."they all look like wonderful kids" a Crack of Laughter and a snort came from me "Yeah right" 

Dad Gave me a Rage induced look sarcastically jaw dropping "Well this is my Son Stiles" he points the the pale one "and my Son in Law Scott McCall" the Tan were creature walking past all of them "now if you Excuse me, i need to check if the hotel has suitable rooms to my Expectations" strutting off knowing my dad is throwing mental daggers at my back right now, but I didn't really give any damns knowing the two boys followed me "your Gabriel Right?" the tan one asks well his names Scott but.."Yeap" turning around to smile "just breath"  my mind tells me "your Scott and Stiles right?" the both nod "is your brother always an Asshole?" stiles inquired glaring back "you have NO! idea" laughing with his response looking in the cellars "wow Cellars in new york need to step up" shaking my head tsking.."so your a supernatural creature to?" stopping in my Tracks "What of it" breathing in "hey im a werewolf" Scott waves "Wolfs in new york didn't know how to mind their own business" chuckling a little "you guys are annoyingly Curious for your own good" Scott and stiles just stare like their waiting for an answer like their cute and nice people.. "im a Jinn and so is my family" Stiles eyes widen "like Aladdin Genie?" face dropping "Yeah." Stiles squints "Do you have a lamp, were you born from one?" looking at Scott with a poker face "is he Serious" scott shrugs "welcome to my world" stiles shrugs "what?" he spat"its a legit question" We speant the whole time at the station getting to know each other "you boys look like you get along!" dad smiles wow, he Actually smiled "Yeah, we have a lot  in common" smiling my sister looks surprised at how snappy I was and my brother just stared..

We All walked outside the dads were talking and so were me, stiles and Scott my siblings were..talking amusing themselves..then I feel a bone chilling feeling in my spine turning around to see the same Creature from last night.. its yellow ears feeling like their piercing through my soul..it silhouette in the Dark..of the woods it just seemed to stare at me..like it was watching over me.."Gabriel" looking back at dad to everyone looking at me.."is everything alright?" john asks looking back to see it gone.."No.." smiling to cover up my mixed feelings of comfort and confusion..just fine..turning to scott and Stiles "See you at school tomorrow!" hugging both Scott and Stiles which them and my family were surprised "what, they earned my affection" 

For the rest of the car ride my siblings just gave me stares and looked away..which made me feel weird but..lets hope I just..survive my first junior year..