Chapter 8

Don't Worry the other 4 will be up soon! and I was thinking of starting a new book or 2. we will wait and see. I have some pretty good ideas.

-Just as things were about to get steamy there was a knock at the door.

“Damon...” I said while he was kissing my neck.

“Mmmhmm....” He murmured as he went to the crest of my breasts.

“Someone's at the door.” I whisper.

“Ugh they can come back later.” he says as he starts rubbing his crotch on mine.

There is a knock again.

“Damon I really think that you should get the door.” I said gasping.

“No. I said they can come back later.”

Then the person behind the door starts banging on it. Trying to break the freaking door down much?

“Yo! Damon! I know your in there! Open up! I was thinking about what you said about the whole mate thing and I think...Well I think you're out of your freaking mi-- What the hell!”

He screams as the door opens. Damon quickly covers me and growls at the intruder.

“Kyle! What The Fuck! Have you ever heard of knocking! Can't you see I'm trying to spend some time with my mate! Get OUT!” He yells.

“MATE? You already Mated with her! Asshole! What the fuck! What happened to the pact! The bros before ho--”

“Don't you dare call her a hoe, you insensitive bastard!” He yelled getting up off of me while putting on boxers. I was just there in shock with the whole argument.

“Dude! I need to knock some fucking sense into you! She's made you soft! You aren't thinking straight!” Kyle says as he pushes Damon in the chest. Damon snaps. He throws a punch at Kyle and knocks him into the wall. I scream. He keeps punching him over and over again.

“Damon please! Don't! Please stop!” I yell as I get up and go over to him. He's so busy punching that he doesn't see me coming up behind him. Kyle is unconscious.

“Damon! Please Please Please Stop!” I grab his arm and he slaps me so hard it throws me back against the bed. His beautiful eyes are gone and filled with hatred. I start to cry. Damon sees me and immediately guilt washes over his face.

“Oh Shit! Helina! I'm so so sorry. I swear I didn't mean it!”

I just run out of the house in just a bed sheet. Trying to get as far away from him as possible.

I know it short. Also um wattpad deleted all my PMs recently and I accidentally deleted the angel's mark book cover so the person who made the cover before please contact me again with the book cover that would be grea.t or if you want more people could make book covers and i will pick the best one as the cover of the story! thanks.

btw try to make the cover sexy. but not tooo sexy ;) PM if you have one i will dedicate next chapter to you